PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi-OT: Pat Patriot arrested!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PFT's Florio brings up a good point:

The real victims here are the other unlucky guys (and gals) who dress as Pat Patriot. Sormanti just guaranteed them Sundays filled with sarcastic, heckling jokes.

It's a crazy world we live in. A bad day for Mascots everywhere...

Rhode Island is such a joke. They just made indoor prostitution illegal. Just see all the “SPA”s they have there with the all men clients. The woman in them, mostly Chinese etc… are slaves. One of my favorite restaurants is Greggs on N Main Street in Providence and it sickens me that a few doors down at one of the “SPA”s, slaves are basically being tourtured while Rhode Island’s finest sits on their hands.

Sorry for the rant but slavery exists and is closer than you think. Pat the Patriot and all of these clients are scum. :mad:

Legal Oriental prostitots? Man, finally Rhode Island has something of value.

PFT's Florio brings up a good point:
The real victims here are the other unlucky guys (and gals) who dress as Pat Patriot. Sormanti just guaranteed them Sundays filled with sarcastic, heckling jokes.
Patriots fans would never do that.

Regards,
Chris

patthepatriot.jpg

Pat Magroin

It's a crazy world we live in. A bad day for Mascots everywhere...

I know. As George Carlin would say "Screwing is legal and selling things is legal. So why isn't selling a screw legal? I don't follow the logic at all." One person gets a medal for killing people in the army and the other gets a prison sentence for paying for sex. It's a strange strange world.

Last edited:
A friend of mine came up with a name for it already.

unzippedFLYGATE :D

I don't suppose this will blow up the newswires, but if it did, would Kraft keep that mascot concept?

I always wondered what the big smile was all about.

Folks, you all just made my Sat. morning... now I have to clean up the coffee I just spit all over reading this post... "Pat my Patriot", LOL:singing:

I high fived him in London. Have I caught something? :eek:

I high fived him in London. Have I caught something? :eek:

You better explain it now to Ms. Gomez Cat in case you did catch something in the event symptoms show up later down the road and she thinks you went Tiger Woods on her.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back