PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi-OT: JEST v. Bills: who are you rooting for?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

JEST vs. Bills: who are you rooting for? (choose as many as you want!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Simple question, not so simple answer.

Jets...then they will have less pressure to win vs. the Pats in the Meadowlands..lol...Plus B-lo is a more consistent team .

oh no its really simple - anti jets 24/7 - even if it means pro-Bills

It is simple. You never root for the jets under any circumstance.

Seriously?

Regards,
Chris

It's not a case of rooting for one of them to win; it's a case of a larger desire to see the other team lose.

The Pats fan in me wanting the Jets to lose prevails over the quite realistic possibility that the Bills are a better team than the Jets this year, and therefore I should root for Buffalo to lose.

Besides, Bills fans have suffered long enough without having seen there team in a playoff game; I sort of feel bad for them after all these years.

I'll go with rooting for the Jets to lose.

It is simple. You never root for the jets under any circumstance.

Go Jills!!!

May the jesters rot in AFC cellar hell.

Simple answer BILLS

an Asteroid (I had to vote for that ):D

Phuck the JETS their D gives us FITS:eek:
Granted Sanchize is BLAH their D will destroy Brady:(

The Bills have a better Run and Passing Game... but IDC. Their D can be beat.
I doubt we drop another game to Buffalo.:rocker:

C'mon Buffalo:)

It pains me as an avid amateur astronomer not to root for the asteroid. It would be great to witness the impact but realistically I'm for the Bills. With the Pats beating the Jets again the very next week, we'll get the implosion we've all been waiting for. It's up to the Patriots to man up and beat the Bills @ Gillette to clinch the AFCE.

wouldn't root for the jests even if it meant a patiots playoff berth. it's just not in my DNA to ever root for them.

New Jersey Green Beans must ... be ... destroyed.

The asteroid option wouldn't work anyway. They'd just fill Jabba Wrecks up with baked beans and aim his ass in its general direction. The powerful blast would change its trajectory.

Even though the Bills may end up being the bigger threat, I can not ever, under any circumstances root for the Jets.

the jets suck.....case closed

It's simple.

I am from New England, therefore I can not root for the Jets to Win

Yet, Buffalo has already beaten the Patriots, therfore I can clearly not root for them to win.

The Jets are well known for their loudmouthed jackassery, therfore I can obviously not root for them.

It is common knowledge that Ryan Fitzpatrick graduated from Harvard, and having graduated from Harvord he must be very smart and realize that the best way to win the division would be to beat the Pats twice, so clearly I can not root for him.

Anyone can see that the Jets have the commisioner in their pocket, so clearly I can not root for them.

The Bills are less likely to implode, so clearly I can not root for them

I choose the Bills....... <ack!!!> thud!

Attachments

• vizzini.jpg
    vizzini.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
No doubt about it. The Bills.

Another loss buries the Jets deeper in the Division and could lead to an explosion in the Clubhouse.

We either take care of business and win out in the Division, finishing up by beating the Bills in Foxboro or we don't. If we don't we don't deserve to win the division. Simple.

Another loss buries the Jets deeper in the Division and could lead to an explosion in the Clubhouse.

We either take care of business and win out in the Division, finishing up by beating the Bills in Foxboro or we don't. If we don't we don't deserve to win the division. Simple.

Bears repeating

Head tells me the Jets (i know) due to the bills being 1st in division and jets wont be there in the end

But i want Buffalo because the Pats are going to split with the jets and lose in 2 weeks...so ill go with buffalo

I voted tie, as I just can't root for the Jests to win. I have to hope Buffalo suffers a debacle somewhere else in the schedule, but I just can't hope for that this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes