Semi-OT: How Colts fans feel about 09 Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsinthesnow

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Official NFL Power Rankings: Week 7 - Colts.com - Forum Credit Union Fan Forum

"I figured NO would take the number 1 spot, and they deserve it for sure. They put a top 5 team in their place.
NE at number 4 though...with a 4-2 record?? Sure they won 59-0... against an 0-6 team... with Brady throwing prayer TDs off his back foot the entire game...with the Titans playing defense with only 7 men on the field (or at least thats how it seemed)...And they are potentially a dropped pass against Baltimore and a muffed incomplete pass called touchdown against Buffalo away from being 2-4. "

"Pats at 4? ha. I don't think this guy really knows what he's talking about"

"The Patriots being that high is a joke"

"Those are some funny rankings, pats way too high"

See ya soon, ****y fans.

Would we honestly be saying anything different?

It's good to know that they're undefeated, we're 4-2, and they still feel the need to ***** about us.

It's good to know that they're undefeated, we're 4-2, and they still feel the need to ***** about us.

Again, are we any better?

This board is OBSESSED with the 3-3 Jets as well. Every fan base has the good, bad and the ugly. we're damn sure no different.

OK, well I live here in Indy and fans here are riding high. They feel like the Colts cannot and will not be beat. Really though there are only 2 or 3 teams left on their schedule that can beat them. They think that the pats right now are a joke. As for that, time will tell. We know they aren't.

Colts fans are convinced that the Patriots not only taped defensive signals but that they also taped offensive signals, stole radio headset signals, paid off referees, staged 9-11, faked the moon landing, put fluorine in the water to harm their precious bodily fluids, put microchips in their heads, and shot JFK from the grassy knoll.

facts just seem to confuse them

Colts fans are convinced that the Patriots not only taped defensive signals but that they also taped offensive signals, stole radio headset signals, paid off referees, staged 9-11, faked the moon landing, put fluorine in the water to harm their precious bodily fluids, put microchips in their heads, and shot JFK from the grassy knoll.

facts just seem to confuse them

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:singing:True, very true!

Who cares?!? I agree with them that the Pats are too high at #4 on the ranks. Otherwise, their biased analysis will be no different than most of our biased analysis of the Colts. I felt the Colts should have lost to the Jags and Dolphins if one or two plays didn't happen as they did. So it can go both ways.

OK, well I live here in Indy and fans here are riding high. They feel like the Colts cannot and will not be beat. Really though there are only 2 or 3 teams left on their schedule that can beat them. They think that the pats right now are a joke. As for that, time will tell. We know they aren't.

Meanwhile, one of the "2 or 3 teams left on their schedule that can beat them" is . . . the Pats. The Colts easily could have lost the Jacksonville and Miami games - not exactly the two best teams in the league. They beat a mediocre Seattle team and a pathetic Titans team.

Meanwhile, one of the "2 or 3 teams left on their schedule that can beat them" is . . . the Pats. The Colts easily could have lost the Jacksonville and Miami games - not exactly the two best teams in the league. They beat a mediocre Seattle team and a pathetic Titans team.

Don't forget the faced the Seahawks without Hasselbeck too.

I feel so relevant when they talk about our team. I'm glad to see the aura is still in there heads after all these years. You'd figure after the faceguarding game in 06 that they'd let the hatred/fear go and move on.

But no, here we are 5 years later like it was yesterday.

Below is their schedule. I see more then 2 or 3 teams that have a reasonable shot at beating them. SF is no push over even though they were shalcked by ATL recently. HOU played them close last year and certainly has the firepower this year to match them. JAX already played them close once. BAL is also no pushover. DEN and NE are givens to give them a hard time. Heck, that seven games that I think are going to give them a challenge.

7 Oct 25 IND @ STL
8 Nov 01 SF @ IND
9 Nov 08 HOU @ IND
10 Nov 15 NE @ IND
11 Nov 22 IND @ BAL
12 Nov 29 IND @ HOU
13 Dec 06 TEN @ IND
14 Dec 13 DEN @ IND
15 Dec 17 IND @ JAC
16 Dec 27 NYJ @ IND
17 Jan 03 IND @ BUF

1 word why they feel that way . . FEAR. They know we're capable to shut them down. The time is drawing near

I feel so relevant when they talk about our team. I'm glad to see the aura is still in there heads after all these years. You'd figure after the faceguarding game in 06 that they'd let the hatred/fear go and move on.

But no, here we are 5 years later like it was yesterday.

What's that say about us? We have no team to envy, yet we're obsessed with the Jets/Dolphins/Steelers/Colts

Is that obsession due to fear, or because they're our rivals? Remember, keep your enemies closer ;)

1 word why they feel that way . . FEAR. They know we're capable to shut them down. The time is drawing near

We should fear them as much as they fear us. they have the potential to embarrass our D. You're right, the time is drawing near...

Again, are we any better?

This board is OBSESSED with the 3-3 Jets as well. Every fan base has the good, bad and the ugly. we're damn sure no different.

Really? The Jets are (still) in our division and treated our game with them *this* season like it was the Super Bowl. Colts fans are seemingly acting bitter over a rivalry that they've had the better of the past 4 years.

Really? The Jets are (still) in our division and treated our game with them *this* season like it was the Super Bowl. Colts fans are seemingly acting bitter over a rivalry that they've had the better of the past 4 years.

What have the Jets done to make them matter to us? Getting a single win in 06 than in 08 doesn't do jack ****. We still own them just as much as the Colts have owned us the last four years.

Who cares what Colt fans think about us?

Let's see if they still feel that way after we beat them in a few weeks (which, rest assured, will happen).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down