PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi-OT: Halloween Nightmare!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better yet, dress in full Patriots regalia, preferably with helmet, and be right in the swing of both at once!

Perfect.

A Brady jersey would be best on to go with. After all you are PASSING out candy. Kids can wear Welker, Branch ect as they are the receivers.

Typically Halloween requires two adults with responsiblities. One to take the kids; one to hand out candy at home.

Best bet -- be the candy giver, set up the TV right by the door (or even outside if the weather is decent) and put the bucket of candy next to you

I'll just leave the candy bowl on the front portch with a sign that says "only take one". ;)

And regardless of the actual candy distribution, I will have plausible deniability. :cool:

I'll just leave the candy bowl on the front portch with a sign that says "only take one". ;)

And regardless of the actual candy distribution, I will have plausible deniability. :cool:

Bad plan.

It will work with the 5 year olds that have mom or dad in tow.

But first teenager that comes along will clean you out.

Second teenager that comes along will ring your doorbell looking for candy. When you don't give him candy you will get egged.

Bad plan.

Second teenager that comes along will ring your doorbell looking for candy. When you don't give him candy you will get egged.

God, I love Halloween. And this is so true. :)

Perfect.

A Brady jersey would be best on to go with. After all you are PASSING out candy. Kids can wear Welker, Branch ect as they are the receivers.

You could even make each kid open their bag and do a quick slant into the bag :)

Bad plan.

:D hahaaha.....

I don't have kids, so maybe I am missing how this isn't perfect:
All the candy you bought to give out: give to your kids, give them some Nyquil right before the game, turn off all the lights and watch the game! Kids have candy, no one ringing the door bell, and you get to watch the game in peace!!!
:D

I hate all 4:15 (which is actually 5:15 here) games. I'm at my happiest as far as schedule goes when the Pats play at 1pm. (2pm here) Cuz I watch the Sports Reporters then the 1st half hour of countdown then Patriots gameday then I flip back and forth from CBS to Countdown then game time. that all gets ruin when I have to watch some crappy non-Pats teams play for 3 hours or 6 hours or a day and a half.

The worst are Thursday night games tho. They just don't "feel" like the NFL to me.

Just a few days ago I got offered a friend's spare ticket to this game. Part of me wanted to say "no, I can't miss Halloween"... but I don't get to enough games to pass up the opportunity. So I am considering driving the kids down to Foxboro on the 30th and taking them door to door there :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back