PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi-OT: Going to Gillete Stadium!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDPPatsfan85

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
May 1st I am going there for a USA Football Coaching Clinic and I will be on the Field with the new turf so i will take pictures and post them so you guys can see what the new turf looks like!

May 1st I am going there for a USA Football Coaching Clinic and I will be on the Field with the new turf so i will take pictures and post them so you guys can see what the new turf looks like!

Very cool. :rocker:

I hope it's green ... :ugh:

I just wanted to get this out there

Last edited:
Enjoy it! I work for Team Ops, but don't do Pats games since I have a season ticket. At one of the Revolution games last year I was re-assigned from one of the gates onto the field in one of the endzones. It is an awesome feeling to be down on that field. COMPLETELY different perspective. :rocker:

I just wanted to get this out there

Yes! Hate living in MA, baseball comes first. :mad: Not to offend anyone here, I find baseball one of the most boring sports and I can't stand Redsox talk.

Considering the Revolution have a home game against FC Dallas that night, I'm guessing it'll look like a soccer field.

Try not to blow out a knee. [/Fred]

Make time to visit The Hall. :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back