PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi OT- Faulk had the first Down!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People act like that was a playoff game, it really had no effect on the final outcome of the season.

I knew someone would bring this up again but the more important question is why? Get over it!

Last edited:
When The NFL wants to make a call that affects the outcome of the game...they will.

2 calls in the last 2 weeks have reinforced that.

The PI call in Denver that benefited the Jets reminded of how many PI calls the Pats got screwed on in Denver. Calls that affected the outcome of the game.

The fumble by Rothlisberger yesterday was a fully blown call. Reminded me of the time the Brady recovered a fumble, handed it to the ref who promptly gave the ball to the other team.

Or the coin flip for OT in Miami when EVERY Patriot player said that they won the toss and watched in horror as the ref flipped the coin over in his hand and told the Dolphins that they won the toss.

No one wants to believe that this could happen, but it happens all the time in the NFL. Calls are made that affect the outcome of a game. And the smart little bastards that sit in review booths high above the fields, make calls that decide who wins and loses every sunday.

Captain Stoned has his Patriot hating froth whipped up into a typhoon of utter idiocy...when the Pats are 5-1 and all your doom and gloom predictions have come back to mock you for the pinhead you are, always go back to a winner like the Faulk/Indy call....great...what's next...Vinitieri on steroids when he made the kick in the snow?

I'd watch the 4th and 2 replay every day for the rest of my life if I never had to see that bloody Tyree catch again.

Captain Stoned has his Patriot hating froth whipped up into a typhoon of utter idiocy...when the Pats are 5-1 and all your doom and gloom predictions have come back to mock you for the pinhead you are, always go back to a winner like the Faulk/Indy call....great...what's next...Vinitieri on steroids when he made the kick in the snow?

Pardon me, but I thought that this was a thread about the Faulk/Indy call?

No matter what camera angle is used, the spot at which Faulk caught the pass is not conclusive enough to reverse the ruling on the field.

And resorting to name-calling while burying you head in the sand shows who the pinhead really is.

of course...but not disappearing for a week after predicting doom and gloom,(like the Miami game)...that's what a true fan does...got it...I'll go with he is a smallminded, run of the mill hater for $200 Alex...what's that, the Daily Double???...GREAT!!!...number of posts by Captain Stoned that have EVER praised the Pats for anything?....I WIN!!! The answer is...

NONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye