PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi-OT: Brady, Jr.'s position :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I know some of us have our hearts set on Brady, Jr., being the next great Patriots QB, but just an interesting little bit of food for thought:

A child's height can be fairly accurately predicted on the basis of his or her parents' heights.

Using those formulas suggests that there's a 90% chance that Brady, Jr. will be between 6'0" and 6'8". :eek:

In other words . . . don't be surprised if he turns out a little more like this: :D
ImgDyn.cfm

I know some of us have our hearts set on Brady, Jr., being the next great Patriots QB, but just an interesting little bit of food for thought:

A child's height can be fairly accurately predicted on the basis of his or her parents' heights.

Using those formulas suggests that there's a 90% chance that Brady, Jr. will be between 6'0" and 6'8". :eek:

In other words . . . don't be surprised if he turns out a little more like this: :D
ImgDyn.cfm

He's going to be a mastermind of the game and learn for his Godparent, BB and will one day become the greatest football couch in the history of the world

Is "Lucky Bastard" a position?

Which would make him around 6'4"... the same height as Tom.

I think he'll end up as a baseball player.

I predict an early flameout due to sequelae of an Oedipus complex to beat the band.

The kid is cursed. Cursed, I tell ya!

BUT... based on the stats you cited... wouldn't he be more likely to turn out like this?

http://www.patriots.com/team/index.cfm?ac=playerbio&bio=32014

Just sayin'... it is well known that The OC is the Bizarro World Tom Brady.

PFnV

He's going to be a mastermind of the game and learn for his Godparent, BB and will one day become the greatest football couch in the history of the world

Actually the greated football couch in the history of the world is this big overstuffed yet reclining faux leather model I had upon achieving my divorce from my first wife.

For those who believe that Tim Couch was actually the greatest football couch in the history of the world, I must point out that the couch I refer to was more mobile, and held on to the ball, or anything else that fell between the pillows. Especially remotes. Which, to bring this full circle, Tim Couch must have a lot of experience with these days.

PFnV

It was at first assumed Bridget was going to wait for a natural birth, but later reports indicate Brady Jr. was indeed a split end.:)

Last edited:
It was at first assumed Bridget was going to wait for a natural birth, but later reports indicate Brady Jr. was indeed a split end.:)

LMAO...

Bridget, the Marques Colston of supermodels: started out a tight end, then got split out wide.

That's our Tommy... never too maniacally enthusiastic because he scored, he's in it for the whole ballgame.

(waiting for the local moralists to tell me what an ***** he was for leaving her)... again.

PFnV

LMAO...

Bridget, the Marques Colston of supermodels: started out a tight end, then got split out wide.

That's our Tommy... never too maniacally enthusiastic because he scored, he's in it for the whole ballgame.

(waiting for the local moralists to tell me what an ***** he was for leaving her)... again.

PFnV

Hey, everyone knows that a child of unmarried parents will grow up to worship the Devil and park in handicapped spaces.

Lucky little guy gets to breastfeed from Bridget!!!!!!, I wonder if he could get Giesel to...............nevermind.

Hey, everyone knows that a child of unmarried parents will grow up to worship the Devil and park in handicapped spaces.

I still draw the line when you start talking fourth trimester dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing