PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi OT: Agent says 1 team interested in T.O.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T.O. to Patriots???

Agent sighting heightens T.O.-to-Pats rumor

Lets hope this isnt true. I rather give Price a shot. But, TO did better than Ocho when they played together. Would you take TO for Vet Minimum if he can actually contribute?

Re: PFT - Rosenhaus presence on Pats’ sideline fuels T.O. rumor

No way VJ will stay in sandi, he is a perfect match for our offense, i hope he will be here.

Yes, sure, lets pay big dollars to the idiot who is one infraction away from being suspended for an entire season. Good idea.

Re: T.O. to Patriots???

.........................:bricks:

Agent sighting heightens T.O.-to-Pats rumor

Lets hope this isnt true. I rather give Price a shot. But, TO did better than Ocho when they played together. Would you take TO for Vet Minimum if he can actually contribute?

Seriously. You originate a TO to Patriots thread ONE DAY after you originate another one??????

What made you think it's ok to start daily threads on TO rumors?????

I merged this into the original, but I'm interested to understand your thought process here.

Last edited:
popcorn_display_image_display_image.jpg

Seriously. You originate a TO to Patriots thread ONE DAY after you originate another one??????

I merged this into the original, but I'm interested to understand your thought process here.

You'll get a thoughtful answer about the same time the Pats sign TO.

I saw an article that I recieved in my email and I posted it. The original I saw on BSPN and decided to post. What thought process do you want? I read an article and thought you guys might be interested in disecting it. So I posted it! I know its speculation. I am not starting daily threads about TO. I dont want him on the Patriots, but its fun to talk about any speculation to kill time until the Patriots play on sunday!

I saw an article that I recieved in my email and I posted it. The original I saw on BSPN and decided to post. What thought process do you want? I read an article and thought you guys might be interested in disecting it. So I posted it! I know its speculation. I am not starting daily threads about TO. I dont want him on the Patriots, but its fun to talk about any speculation to kill time until the Patriots play on sunday!

You started two separate threads on two successive days about the SAME rumor about T.O.

You couldn't have added this "breaking new development" to your existing, merely one day old thread??????

Last edited:

You started two separate threads on two successive days about the SAME rumor about T.O.

You couldn't have added this "breaking new development" to your existing, merely one day old thread??????

One was about 1 team interested in TO. Now its saying the Patriots are the team interested in TO. Those are different. My first thread I started was a what if the Patriots are that team. The new thread is saying that the Patriots ARE that team. Also, I didnt realize till I posted that new thread but someone beat me to it.

Can he rush the passer?

One was about 1 team interested in TO. Now its saying the Patriots are the team interested in TO. Those are different. My first thread I started was a what if the Patriots are that team. The new thread is saying that the Patriots ARE that team. Also, I didnt realize till I posted that new thread but someone beat me to it.

You couldn't add that "new subject" to your original TO thread? Ridiculous.

The former NFL wide receiver Terrell Owens and the possibility that the Patriots might want to add this 37 year old to their team deserves no more than one thread. If you want to add new threads within the same 24 hour period about TO and the possibilities of him joing the Patriots due to slightly different shadings of the wording, then we'll have problems.

That simple.

Last edited:

No but he is made of glass.

In that case sign him. I think we are trying to set a record for the most injured players in a single season.

On one hand he is completely nuts and a wack-job teammate. I also think it's way too late in the season to expect him to pick up the offense when he's had zero exposure to it. I'm sure hes recovered from his ACL injury but at 37 me thinks hes lost the step that he lost last year :D. Those three reasons alone make me say, 'No TO".

On the other hand hes been an incredibly productive WR in this league and in 2010 and 2009, would have put up great numbers had either of those Bills and Bengal teams had functional QBs.

I would argue that TO played in a offense with Steve Young and Jerry Rice, played in an offense under Andy Reid, who runs a complex west coast system and does many of the same things the Patriots do, has played under Bill Parcells, who is in the BB coaching line, whose plays were called by Sean Payton, and has played in multiple other schemes as well. TO may not be the right fit for the Pats because he is a cancer; however, he is certainly not stupid. He is one of the smarter WR's in the league and a tremendous route runner. That said, I don't want him.

TO actually appears to be stupid. It's almost sad seeing his behavior knowing how incapable his thought process must be. However, I agree that he has been able to function well during the game and appeared to not be lost in the various systems. I highly doubt that makes him one of the smarter WRs in the league though. I think his rare talent has carried him a lot further than his 'WR smarts' has.
Obviously I don't know the man and I could be wrong. I just can't see using 'smart' to describe TO......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back