PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Selling 2 tix to Jets game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
So i got offered better seats for the jets game so i am looking to dump my old seats in sec 218 to someone on here before i go to the OTHER public :) . Face value plus the fees i paid.

PM me if anyone is interested.

Don't sell them to a Green Beans fan. It's your duty.

WOuld love to go...just have to work unfortunately.

NO RAT FANS!!!

why don't one of you constant biatching and moaning know-it-alls that never attend a game because it's too expensive and judge everything by reading a stats sheet instead of actually WATCHING a game, why don't you spring for the price of a ticket. I'll cover the other one. That way, you can take a fantasy genius-boy buddy with you and actually SIT AND WATCH REAL FOOTBALL the way it was meant to be seen.

100% serious. Rather pay for a CL than have the scum of earth, disgusting, deviant loving, dog murderer backing, big mouth green drunk soiling one inch of our stadium.

NO RAT FANS!!!

why don't one of you constant biatching and moaning know-it-alls that never attend a game because it's too expensive and judge everything by reading a stats sheet instead of actually WATCHING a game, why don't you spring for the price of a ticket. I'll cover the other one. That way, you can take a fantasy genius-boy buddy with you and actually SIT AND WATCH REAL FOOTBALL the way it was meant to be seen.

100% serious. Rather pay for a CL than have the scum of earth, disgusting, deviant loving, dog murderer backing, big mouth green drunk soiling one inch of our stadium.

If i don't get any offers on here before next mon they are going on CL or ebay....

Don't want to..but can't lose the $$

Shocked that you can't get rid of these tickets on this forum, especially for a major primetime game vs the dreaded Jets.

Shocked that you can't get rid of these tickets on this forum, especially for a major primetime game vs the dreaded Jets.

This fan base is still skeptical on this team...i can tell just by no one biting on them. People still don't believe in them...

Going on Ebay/CL on Sunday if i get nothing from here so if they go to jets fan...not my fault!

This fan base is still skeptical on this team...i can tell just by no one biting on them. People still don't believe in them...

Going on Ebay/CL on Sunday if i get nothing from here so if they go to jets fan...not my fault!

If I wasn't all the way down here in Pittsburgh, I'd go as often as humanly possible.

Even if people are still leery about the team, a primetime matchup vs the NYJ seems like a no brainer to me.

I'm still thinking that someone sees your post over the weekend.

I would absolutely get these if I had money

I'd be all over that, my wife is working Thursday though.

If i sell them on CL or ebay and go to the seats and they are jets fans i blame all of you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back