PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Self-love

Status
Not open for further replies.

brady2brown

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
from today's Reiss's Pieces:

I’d also like to thank Mr. (Robert) Kraft, Coach (Bill) Belichick and Scott Pioli and the organization of the New England Patriots for drafting me and giving me the opportunity to be the player that I have excelled to be. Hopefully I can continue to be that player here with the Seattle Seahawks and deliver as such that I did with the New England Patriots

I saw that too. At the very least it's a grammar catastrophe. At worst, Deion now thinks he's Marvin Harrison.

No big deal in my mind. Branch thinks he's an experienced and talented player... so he's confident. That's no surprise. I think it's a classy thank you to the team that drafted him and coached him.

I think you're digging if you hold statements like these against the guy as being boastful, etc.

Here I thought it was going to be another thread like the Pats cheerleader one:D

I actually thought Branch's comments were pretty classy. No bitterness (unlike some other ex-Pats). And of course he thinks he's good -- the bank he just made proves it.

sieglo said:
I actually thought Branch's comments were pretty classy. No bitterness (unlike some other ex-Pats). And of course he thinks he's good -- the bank he just made proves it.

By and large I agree with you. I don't think he meant that "excel" line to come across as it did.

sieglo said:

Yes.

So thank you, Deion. There were a lot of good times and we'll always remember them.

I thought what he said was classy. It's better than what Milloy said when he left here. And what's wrong with being confident in his abilities? Not a damn thing in my book. Good for him.

Thanks for the memories Branch.

I agree with Mike the Brit. God speed, Deion. Have a good career and life. You're a good guy. Thanks for the memories.

Self-love ??.....I hear you can go blind from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes