Welcome to PatsFans.com

Self-Hating White-Hispanic and The WWWeb

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Mrs.PatsFanInVa, May 2, 2012.

1. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +516 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

Ya'all remember George Zimmerman, don't you - often described here as the "white-hispanic," so we can immediately excuse him from any possibility of being racist or prone to racially profile anyone he doesn't know?

After reading his MySpace page (confirmed, by his lawyer, to be his) I'm guessing he doesn't quite identify himself the same way.

Here's George on the things he doesn't miss from his old neighborhood in Manassas, Va.

Read more here: George Zimmerman’s crude Myspace page from 2005 uncovered - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

I'm also guessing he's not quite as innocent as he claims to be in those charges of bar fights and domestic abuse cases, either.

Old George Zimmerman MySpace page surfaces with apparent disparaging ethnic comments - The Washington Post
  2. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +153 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

I think this gives us a lot of insight to the guy's mindset. He sure didn't consider himself Mexican and I think it shows he was paranoid and had the propensity do do what he did, but MrsP weren't you just going after 13 about guessing someones guilt instead of innocent until proven guilty? You got some splainin' to do Lucy:D

3. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +516 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

That's why I said, "I'm guessing."

I didn't make a grand pronouncement. I didn't add information which wasn't there. I didn't exaggerate it, I didn't spin it, I didn't try to pass fantasy off as fact.

(And I think that was MrP who made the comment about innocent until proven guilty in the other thread. All I said was that 13 seemed to feel that the teachers didn't deserve the same benefit of the doubt that he thinks George Zimmerman deserves and that he felt only some stories had two sides.)
  4. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +153 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

...I guess:p just kinda bustin your chops.
  5. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +516 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

:) Ya had me worried there for a minute or two.
  6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -26

I wonder if they can use these statements in his trial, to lay groundwork of a history of agressiveness towards minorities and a history of violent behavior???

Stay tuned...
  7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +547 / 2 / -9

Gee, I hope so, dirty f-cking white bastard, we should send all these white bastards back to where they came from.
    God Willing