PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SEC championship - Georgia vs. Alabama

Murray was Murray at the end. Dumbass. Alabama got lucky. Playing prevent almost cost them the game.

WR could have batted it down as well..but tough to tell a kid that in the final 10 seconds

You dont throw the ball unless its in the endzone period!!!Just terrible execution.

In spite of blowing it at the end, I haven't seen anyone go toe to toe with Bama for several years in a title game. This was Ali-Frazier.

d%#*!@t Murray. Horrible football IQ. No and I mean NO reason not to spike the ball with 15 seconds.

I know he was a ding-dong at the end, but if Murray falls far enough in the draft he might be an interesting option.

I'll be rooting for Notre Dame in the National Championship... but they ain't winning.

This is what I love about the SEC Championship and the pending playoffs coming up. Great games. Tons of pressure. Winner takes all...

I know he was a ding-dong at the end, but if Murray falls far enough in the draft he might be an interesting option.

No thanks. He's a gunslinger. Even though he had a bad game today, I'd take McCarron out of the two.

In spite of blowing it at the end, I haven't seen anyone go toe to toe with Bama for several years in a title game. This was Ali-Frazier.

Last team that did it was my Gators in '08.

Receiver should have knocked it down.

No thanks. He's a gunslinger. Even though he had a bad game today, I'd take McCarron out of the two.

Idk. All I saw was mcCarron hand it off 50 times and throw one bomb behind superman OL.

Last edited:
Idk. All I saw was mcCarron hand it off 50 times and throw one bomb behind superman OL.

McCarron lives off the play action, take that away and he doesn't look so good

Last team that did it was my Gators in '08.

That was the last one I could think of, hence the "several years". This one was National Championship worthy. Two very, very good teams, and someone had to lose.

That was the last one I could think of, hence the "several years". This one was National Championship worthy. Two very, very good teams, and someone had to lose.

As much as I love ND, it's gonna take an almost perfect defensive game and a bunch of turnovers and short fields to beat 'Bama. I would have said the same thing if the Daws won.

The SEC is such a superior conference talent-wise its not even close.

Last edited:
d%#*!@t Murray. Horrible football IQ. No and I mean NO reason not to spike the ball with 15 seconds.

Clock management was just about the worst I have ever seen there at the end on any level.

You absolutely 100% spike it there and give yourself 3 shots at the endzone. Coaching staff blew it by not yelling for the spike.

The gameplan obviously called for a heavy dose of the run. Georgia's defense is actually really good against the pass, but they're an absolute sieve against the run.

I picked the perfect time to watch my first college game in over a decade. What a fantastic game. I think I'll watch again.

I couldn't root for Georgia (I have a son who attended Georgia Tech) so I rooted for Bama, but I wasn't that happy about it. There's something about Saban that bugs me.

Since I was introduced to ND football in the 60s by the father of a cutie that I knew, I'll be pulling for them in the title game. They have a good enough defense to pull it off from what I hear.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Back