PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SEC championship - Georgia vs. Alabama

5 yard run for Alabama and the announcer screams "OH MY GOODNESS!"

Get the ball to Tavarres King.He is Georgia's best wr.

5 yard run for Alabama and the announcer screams "OH MY GOODNESS!"

It may prepare you for Dierdorf tomorrow, especially if Miami is able to hang around like I am afraid they might.

You'll hear the excitement in his voice and he'll start telling us all about how great a Daniel Thomas 5 yd run is.

Terrible.Now the Georgia defense has to stop them.

Horrible tackling.That should have been a stop.

Georgia gets burn.Lets see if they can answer back.Typical Georgia.

Regardless what side you are pulling for, this game is amazing...

good...they scored too fast :D left too much time on the clock

that was some good offense

Aaron Murray has to learn to get rid of the ball faster. He had a receiver underneath that was open for a second. Instead, Murray heaved on and it was incomplete.

Bama has rushed for 342 yards. Good God!

Aaron Murray has to learn to get rid of the ball faster. He had a receiver underneath that was open for a second. Instead, Murray heaved on and it was incomplete.

Bama has rushed for 342 yards. Good God!

True but in his defense he doesn't know what day it is. However, In general he hasn't seemed to step up in big games.

True but in his defense he doesn't know what day it is. However, In general he hasn't seemed to step up in big games.

He got rocked earlier in the game. That should have been an unnecessary roughness penalty. Georgia, with no timeouts, now has to go 85 yards to win the game.

coming down to wire!

One of these teams will win the title game..not ND IMO

DaBruinz, u havent seen the whole game.The guy has 2 sacks and some tackles.

The sacks were coverage sacks. Not anything special that Jenkins did. Most of the tackles have been of the downfield kind.

Now, since you haven't seen the whole game and I have, I suggest you look at the 330+ rushing yards that Alabama has put up on Georgia. Jenkins and Geathers are supposed to be two of the best DTs coming out, yet they can't seem to stop the run to save their lives.

Umm blatant pass interference (maybe not blatant but it was close)

Last edited:
Bama is in their quarter defense playing zone all the way. Murray is going to have to be extremely accurate underneath.

Nevermind. Murray went gunslinger and the game sealing INT by Milliner. Should be reviewed.

Last edited:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back