PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seau

Status
Not open for further replies.
already posted ..

I had a feeling I was late.
I hope Junior helps us again next year!

Junior was on the radio this morning in San Diego and told the commentators that the Chargers were the better team and that no matter who wins, he wins because he is a Patriot now and a Charger in his heart - yikes.

Junior was on the radio this morning in San Diego and told the commentators that the Chargers were the better team and that no matter who wins, he wins because he is a Patriot now and a Charger in his heart - yikes.

Thanks Junior. Don't let the screen door hit you on the way out.

I will always admire Junior for his contributions to the Chargers. But the more I learn about him, the more I realize he's just another meathead. Ladainian is now the king of San Diego... and I think Junior is just acting out because he isn't... and he knows he's washed up as a football player.

I don't believe you.

I don't hold that against him. Its like Ray Bourque, when he won the Cup in Colorado, he came back to show the fans, his life long fans, that he finally won the Holy Grail. We cheered for him, not because he was a Colorado Avalanch but because he was one of us. Seau is a San Deigo Charger, no matter where he goes or what he does, he made his bones as a San Diego Charger and that will never change.

If we can accept Ray Bourque doing it, then we can't hold a grudge for Junior Seau for doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes