PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seau warming up pics -- for those who couldn't see the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTS-80

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I think he is going to be an excellent run-stuffer for us.

Attachments

• 42656382-5070-4cf8-abbd-6bdd372f5bba.jpg
    42656382-5070-4cf8-abbd-6bdd372f5bba.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 531
  • e322c05b-b5a1-4f19-9659-8b14f5885f9f.jpg
    e322c05b-b5a1-4f19-9659-8b14f5885f9f.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 356
thanks for posting pats -80. He looks good as a Patriot, although its strange to see him wearing #55.

Can't wait to see(hear) him in action next weekend. I think he may do more than run stuff as well.

Wow, great pics. thanks. Looks like he's still in pretty good shape. I hope he has recovered from his major injuries already.

This - is a serious dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Junior..it's your time to win the ring

I think Seau is a very good addition for the Pats, but having a hard time with the #55 acquisition.. that is tough to swallow.

GJAJ15 said:
I think Seau is a very good addition for the Pats, but having a hard time with the #55 acquisition.. that is tough to swallow.

Yeah but if someone has to take Willie's number I'm glad it's a great player who has been around a long time like Seau.

-------------------------------

I really liked that he dressed for this game. He was probably there for emergency duty but I'm sure he could have shown up in everyday clothes if he had wanted. There are plenty of LB's on the roster to fill the formations and he is a 16 year vet who had only been with the team for a day. The fact that he was dressed and out there shows his eagerness and support of the team. It seemed like he was really willing to show that he was a Patriot and was ready to play.

Last edited:
GJAJ15 said:

Allegedly, Seau said 'he wouldn't wear 55 until he spoke with Willie.' If that is true, and he is now wearing the number - class act. Good locker room leader stuff - EVEN if he can't stuff runners anymore (and I believe he still can play well for 10-15 plays/per game).

I think it is great that SEAU his wearing number 55. Who else would be better?

He's played for a long time and has been great. I'm happy he wanted to check with Willie before wearing it as well.

Better than some Scmuck wearing it.

Lets get him a ring.

I am one who is glad he wore 55. I wished he had worn number 4 in the second half. Until our ex-players retire I try not to think of them in the present tense.

those pics are awsome

I am also glad he wore #55 and was hoping he would. It is the number he has always worn and it was available.

Last edited:
from one classy player to another

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back