PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seau Back In the Fold

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Ian's Daily Blog - Ian Rappaport of the Boston Herald reported on Tuesday that Junior Seau has officially re-signed with the team. While the deal has reportedly*been coming for*a while Seau, 40, has finally officially signed a contract*which*was first announced by Versus, the TV station that was airing Seau’s reality show. “I’m very fortunate and honored to be involved with two [...]

Can he play WR or RB?

Tis a strange way to make the team younger and faster.

Tis a strange way to make the team younger and faster.

younger and faster is good.

younger and faster with no direction is bad.

As long as he still has the wheels to back his instincts I welcome Jr back. Give him a limited role so we keep developing the younger faster guys but gain his leadership. sounds good to me.

wonder what digits he's gonna wear though :confused:

Exactly what this team needs... some old school toughness.

Welcome back, Seau! Hope we can get you a ring...

Excellent. This guy is a warrior. Love having him on the team, no matter how many snaps he plays. His locker room and practice contributions alone will make this team better, IMHO. That's a hell of a player/coach to have.

Last edited:
Glad he is back... excellent "bridge" player for our younger LB's... if we 15-20 good snaps a game it is great for our team.

Big question is who goes?

Easy to say Galloway but i don't think it will be as we still carry the cap salary

Seau in the middle will allow Guyton, one of the fastest LB's in the league, to play on the outside , his natural position. Instant pass rush.

They could cut both Burgess and Galloway as far as I'm concerned, but chances are Light will be going on IR. He was seen on crutches today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes