PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seattle's Schedule - What will the Branch Pick Be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PYPER

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I'll put the possible losses in BOLD

Sep 10 @Detroit Won 9-6
Sep 17 Arizona 4:05pm
Sep 24 N.Y. Giants 4:15pm
Oct 1 @Chicago 8:15pm

Week 5 BYE
Oct 15 @St. Louis 1:00pm
Oct 22 Minnesota 4:15pm
Oct 29 @Kansas City 1:00pm
Nov 6 Oakland 8:30pm
Nov 12 St. Louis 4:15pm
Nov 19 @San Francisco 4:05pm
Nov 27 Green Bay 8:30pm
Dec 3 @Denver 4:15pm
Dec 10 @Arizona 4:05pm

Dec 14 San Francisco 8:00pm
Dec 24 San Diego 4:15pm
Dec 31 @Tampa Bay 1:00pm

It's definitely a bit optimistic but at least it is somewhat possible for the Seahawks to only win 8 or 9 games and miss the playoffs. How awesome would it be to end up with a Top 15 or 20 pick here.

Plus Deion will probably spend half his career in Seattle on the injured list.

Last edited:
I already predicted Seattle to go 14-2 so with Deion it can only get better. We can only hope they get bounced early in the playoffs I'm afraid.

Who Cares??? I rather be concerned what the Pats are going to do... If its a top20 pick so be it...

I'll stick by what I thought about the Seahawks prior to the season (and I did give it some thought, since I lived in Seattle for 5 years and still follow the team as my token NFC club), 10-6 and the 21st to 23rd pick in the draft.

Richter said:
I'll stick by what I thought about the Seahawks prior to the season (and I did give it some thought, since I lived in Seattle for 5 years and still follow the team as my token NFC club), 10-6 and the 21st to 23rd pick in the draft.

The Pats do have a history of somehow ending up with the 21st pick:

2005 21: Maroney
2004 21: Wilfork
2002 21: Graham

I was just looking at their schedule too! I think they're going to have a good year, but even a late round pick is going to help us retool our LB and S positions.

I think it would be AMAZING to get that high of a pick.Seattle is a solid team though so I would think that 8-9 wins may be a bit low.I dont see them falling any lower then 10-6,And that would give us a nice mid 1st rounder.So all in All,a fair deal IMHO..

bakes781 said:
I already predicted Seattle to go 14-2 so with Deion it can only get better. We can only hope they get bounced early in the playoffs I'm afraid.

i feel ya

seattle is the best team in the nfc
you never know whats gonna happen though
but i still expect to see them in miami

FreeTedWilliams said:
The Pats do have a history of somehow ending up with the 21st pick:

2005 21: Maroney
2004 21: Wilfork
2002 21: Graham

Very true. There's also that issue of that really long winning streak they had a few years back. How long was that again?

Plus when Brady looks in the mirror, he sees 21. Or what about all the fans out there with dyslexia.

Some people think #21 is Gay but I think it's a just very happy number.

);p

bakes781 said:

There's NO WAY that team wins 14 games with that schedule. I see 10 wins tops and with a little luck and a few good breaks perhaps as few as 7.

Alexander is going to miss Hutchinson big time. Their running game struggles against Detroit are a sign of things to come.

Okay this is kind of weird...

21 - Graham, Maroney, Wilfork

21 - Game Winning streak

2 + 1 = 3
- Super Bowls won
- Margin of victory for all 3 super bowls
- Gostkowski

1 2 - Brady

2 1 - GAY!

PYPER said:
There's NO WAY that team wins 14 games with that schedule. I see 10 wins tops and with a little luck and a few good breaks perhaps as few as 7.

Alexander is going to miss Hutchinson big time. Their running game struggles against Detroit are a sign of things to come.

that running game will be nasty with the likes of branch, djack, engram, burleson, hackett, jeramy stevens as passing options and hasselbeck at qb
this is one of the few teams this year i feel has a shot at getting to 16

They did not score a TD against Detroit. Alexander didn't run for anything...I didn't see the game but their outlook isn't so positive.

Expecting anything better than, say, #26 is unrealistic - although the way the NFL is with inconsistency and injuries you just never know. Worst case we still get a low, or the lowest, #1. I'm OK with that. I'd prefer the jesters' #1 but that was obviously never going to happen. This is reasonable value and I'm OK with that.

Two #1s again - YES.

BelichickFan said:
Expecting anything better than, say, #26 is unrealistic - although the way the NFL is with inconsistency and injuries you just never know. Worst case we still get a low, or the lowest, #1. I'm OK with that. I'd prefer the jesters' #1 but that was obviously never going to happen. This is reasonable value and I'm OK with that.

Two #1s again - YES.

11-5, and hope they get knocked out before the SB. That should get us around #25-26.

I hope they are picking 31 because we beat them in the Super Bowl and we'll see who is the most valuable WR that day.

Is it unreasonable to assume that maybe the Detroit Lions are an improving team under Rod Marinara (as I like to call him)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes