PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seattle kicker Josh Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
pats1 said:
Can you please remind me of the disparity in winning percentages over the past few years between the NFC and AFC? It was disgusting in 2004. The NFC is horrible.

Yeah let's see. The AFSt!nk has Flutie attempting drop kicks, Randel-El making trick plays to win, Peyton waving his coach off. That is not NFC football. We play like it's meant to be played. How's that?

SEA HAWKER said:
Yeah let's see. The AFSt!nk has Flutie attempting drop kicks, Randel-El making trick plays to win, Peyton waving his coach off. That is not NFC football. We play like it's meant to be played. How's that?

Oh, I know. T.O. is a model citizen, parking in handicap spots and all.

We are in much better position to be in more Super Bowls than you. That is a sad comment since you only have to win in the AFSt!nk and you can't even do that.

LOL!! Who let the 8 year old in?

Guests under 46 inches in height must be accompanied by a responsible person.

Dank Franklin said:
LOL!! Who let the 8 year old in?

Guests under 46 inches in height must be accompanied by a responsible person.

What a junior comment. That's why you are a junior member.

SEA HAWKER said:
Who was in the last Super Bowl (actually won). Not you! Us! I think I have that privilege. NEXT.

Sir, you LOST

We have WON three of the last 5.

ITS ABOUT WINNING THE SB when you get there.

Last edited:
SEA HAWKER said:
Trust me, he will resign with the Seahawks. Even if he doesn't, I doubt he'd end up in the AFSt!nk.
Yeah, the AFC is so much lesser than the NFC or the Seahawks division, Right.lol (Cardinals, 49ers, and Rams {or} Dolphins, Buffalo, Jets)
Haven't the Seahawks up until last year choked every year in the playoffs, and give us all a break if your teams going to "We're gonna score" after a sudden death coin toss.(remember that? Thats bonehead not professional. but you did score just by throwing a runback touchdown interception to GreenBay.)
Do us a favor and don't reply, take you hawks opinions, and leave. I've seen shaun alexander play, and he walks on his toes. Whats that say about your macho NFC. If any team plays it right in the NFC, thats... hell I can't think of one.

SEA HAWKER said:
Sir,

Are you telling me you believe the Steelers were the best team in that Super Bowl?

Yes, they were the best team and that's why they won. That being said, bragging about winning 3 super bowls in five years is just weak when we looked the way we did just last season.

SEA HAWKER said:
Sir,

Are you telling me you believe the Steelers were the best team in that Super Bowl?

I complained about the bad calls in your Super Bowl just like I complained about the bad calls throughout the entire playoffs. I didn't care so much about the Super Bowl though, it was just the result of crummie calls throughout the playoffs, NFC and AFC.

1303995.jpg

Last edited:
;)

url]

Removing the spaces gives:

NYSaddam.jpg

SEA HAWKER said:
I'm not in the favor doing business. Especially to somebody with a Sadaam ID. Only in the AFSt!nk.
I guess you agreed with the rest I said about your Sea Chokes. I think after seeing the Sea Chokes vs Giants and all those shanks that saved your Sea Chokes arses I don't think either of the kickers on the Sea Chokes or the Giants would be on mine or Belichicks list.
I rooted for the Sea Chokes against Pittsburgh, I hate Pittsburgh.
But...
I also rooted for Buffalo against the Giants.

Same result.

SEA HAWKER said:
Sir,

just win one super bowl just one, then come over and talk smack.

Thanks. pats1

Not a Saddam supporter and the same goes for the yankees/colts

Anyone but Jose Corez is fine to an extent, but if Belichick got Cortez I will kill myself. Thats too much. He is too much.

Hi All,

I just jumped over to your forum from the Seattle-PI, one of our two newspapers that had a link to your forum regarding Ashworth. I usually don't jump on other teams forums, but just like our forums, we have Trolls like Sea Hawker that really ruin them and I felt that before you lump all other Seahawk Fans such as myself as arrogant and ignorant...don't, we are a lot more classy than that. By the way, I for one am very impressed how courteous and knowledgeable you all are after reading the Ashworth and the Josh Brown post.

Can't wait for the season to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing