PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seattle cornerbacks suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is his headline on his twitter page I Earn the respect I am given... Seattle Seahawks, Stanford Alum, I lead by example Confidence is a Prerequisite for Success.

Wrong thread. Richard Sherman sucks.

Last edited:
I can't wait till he lands back in Seattle, he took a shot at Patriot fans on twitter presumably before take off and before the news broke. Should be priceless...:rocker:

Wait...what?

He took a shot at Pats fans just today, as in recently?

For what now?

Wait...what?

He took a shot at Pats fans just today, as in recently?

For what now?

A Pats fan tweeted this to him:

"Hallie ツ ‏@ThatPatsGirl
Hey @RSherman_25 your 6-5 record looks a lot better than the Patriots 8-3 record, right? #LOL That's why you should never speak prematurely."

He responded:

"Richard Sherman ‏@RSherman_25
Lol @ these pats fans .... I don't think they realize we beat them lol.... U cannot talk ...."

Can't wait to see what he says when the team gets back to Seattle...

Last edited:
A Pats fan tweeted this to him:

"Hallie ツ ‏@ThatPatsGirl
Hey @RSherman_25 your 6-5 record looks a lot better than the Patriots 8-3 record, right? #LOL That's why you should never speak prematurely."

He responded:

"Richard Sherman ‏@RSherman_25
Lol @ these pats fans .... I don't think they realize we beat them lol.... U cannot talk ...."

Can't wait to see what he says when the team gets back to Seattle...

Good lord, someone needs to give it to him about his suspension, and in any one of the ways that have been suggested!

I'd like to see his response to that :D

I tweeted the pic of him and Brady to him with Brady warning him

from what I'm hearing it's for adderall, same thing Aqib Talib was suspended for.

Yeah Shermans an ass but being suspended for adderall isn't that serious...

Put an asterisk on their record!

*6-5

potential *6-10

from what I'm hearing it's for adderall, same thing Aqib Talib was suspended for.

The NFL never says what the illegal substance is, so it's up to everyone's imagination of what it could be. Most players just say it's Adderall so it doesn't seem as serious. The media gullibly believes them and goes with it.

I agree with you...except it seems so strange to me that they just wouldn't sign the exemption slip, thus reporting it to the league if everything was on the up and up.

There is no rule that says you cannot take Adderal, it is perfectly legal. Since very few players report it to the league ahead of time, it sure seems like many are using it illegally for various purposes.

I agree with you...except it seems so strange to me that they just wouldn't sign the exemption slip, thus reporting it to the league if everything was on the up and up.

There is no rule that says you cannot take Adderal, it is perfectly legal. Since very few players report it to the league ahead of time, it sure seems like many are using it illegally for various purposes.

It can be used as a "focus" drug and a party drug. Super popular with college kids too.

The underground world of neuroenhancing drugs : The New Yorker

to be quite honest, I would definitely like to overdose at least ONCE in my life....on 36-22-34 blondes....

Me too, Joker. I'm 41, married w/ 3 kids so I'd need to do it in my dreams somehow:D

Pete Carroll obviously brought the USC medical staff onboard when he took over in Seattle...
Along with his recruiting coordinator, Pablo Escobar...

@RSherman_25 LOL at these illegal drug users. U suspended bro? #Cheat2Win

Spare me the karma stuff. These guys bring it on themselves by posting stupid stuff, calling them out on it doesn't make me a bad person. Sorry their tweets making them look like douchebags bit them in the ass and made them look like douchebags.

wonder what Sherman's tweet page looks like now?

Toucher and Rich tweeted this to him:

692854433.jpg

I hope Sherman's twitter get's filled up with people mocking him haha. He also has a website where you can post comments for those interested ;)

NFL Cornerback Richard Sherman

Last edited:
somebody with lots of time should bomb his twitter account with that precious Brady pic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back