Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

View Poll Results: Which would you rather have: Patriots or Red Sox Season Tickets?

• Patriots Season Tickets

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • Red Sox Season Tickets

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenmore Square is a 12 minute bus ride away for me; but even as a big Sox fan, I couldn't handle 81 games a year.

Hey, that brain makes high precision split second decisions that few mortals can make every time he steps in the batter's box.

Please go back and re-read my post. I put "brain" in quotes because he doesn't have one. Now, I cordially invite you to peruse the ball-and-stick forum on this messageboard if you wish to wax nostalgic about the BankofAmericaSox.

Last edited:
Please go back and re-read my post. I put "brain" in quotes because he doesn't have one. Now, I cordially invite you to peruse the ball-and-stick forum on this messageboard if you wish to wax nostalgic about the BankofAmericaSox.

Can I suggest the mods move it to the ball-and-stick area of the forum?

Baseball's a great game Tune, and so is football. And you don't give Manny enough credit.

Can I suggest the mods move it to the ball-and-stick area of the forum?

It's an age-old story. You start off with a legitimately Pats-related thread (however misguided). But like all threads mentioning the *** ***, it devolves. When the time comes to move it, I'll aim for the Pub rather than the baseball forum. This isn't a baseball thread, it's just a good old Boston sports fan spitting contest. Not that there's anything wrong with that! :)

I'd rather spend the football season in front of a tv. I'd take the sox tickets and sell a bunch to get a really nice tv for football season.

Hats off to the heros that sit in Foxboro in the cold of winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes