PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Season tickets have arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you keep your tix Gainzo?

I sure did.

Last year I sold them as I was ticked off about the price hike. This year it is me, my Dad & a good friend of mine. $1,690 is a lot easier to stomach than $5,070.

Rich (you know who you are) bought my tickets last year and he and his brother had a great time as they are on the waiting list.

I was ready to give them up as I've had them since 1992. The trek to Foxboro, being forced across Route 1 to park, and Patriot Place had soured me on the gameday experience but my Dad and friend talked me out of it.

If you can make it back for a game this year shoot me a PM.

I sure did.

Last year I sold them as I was ticked off about the price hike. This year it is me, my Dad & a good friend of mine. $1,690 is a lot easier to stomach than $5,070.

Rich (you know who you are) bought my tickets last year and he and his brother had a great time as they are on the waiting list.

I was ready to give them up as I've had them since 1992. The trek to Foxboro, being forced across Route 1 to park, and Patriot Place had soured me on the gameday experience but my Dad and friend talked me out of it.

I knew where you were coming from last year when we talked........good to have you back and I bet you can't wait to see this team again

It's all about the experience - enjoy it my friend - I love and savor every moment.

I knew where you were coming from last year when we talked........good to have you back and I bet you can't wait to see this team again

It's all about the experience - enjoy it my friend - I love and savor every moment.

I think for people like you and I who experienced the bad times going to games is like being addicted to crack or something!

As much as I want to give up my tix; I just can't do it. I've invested too many Fall Sundays & Mondays in Foxboro. Plus my friend is beyond pumped up for the season.

I'm so tempted to join the waiting list, just incase I happen to move to the States to New England.

How long is the waiting list??

I'm so tempted to join the waiting list, just incase I happen to move to the States to New England.

You might as well get in now, BB and Brady won't last forever. When they're done and the inevitable return to earth occurs, I'm sure there will be plenty of turnover in season ticket holders.

You might as well get in now, BB and Brady won't last forever. When they're done and the inevitable return to earth occurs, I'm sure there will be plenty of turnover in season ticket holders.

Are the Pats still charging $50 for each seat requested on the waiting list?

Are the Pats still charging $50 for each seat requested on the waiting list?

I think so, I think you have to request 2 aswell.

I sure did.

Had a great time thanks. My brother and I saw most of the games and were able to take the kids too.

Thanks

Had a great time thanks. My brother and I saw most of the games and were able to take the kids too.

Thanks

If I can't make a game this year I will shoot you an email. I talked with my friends in Section 135 and they said you were a gentleman. That is the opposite of how I behave.

Off Topic: Have you been to the Lucky Dog in Beverly?

Gainzo is the friend I was talking about ladies & gents, believe it or not, I just got the section wrong. You bastard!

We made it to one game... of course Jets-Pats!

Last edited:
The trek to Foxboro, being forced across Route 1 to park, and Patriot Place had soured me on the gameday experience but my Dad and friend talked me out of it.

I have to say I agree with you, particularly about the parking situation.

I finally caved last season and parked off of North St, in someones backyard. It's a lot closer to the stadium than the boondock lots of P10 & P11, no crowds as I walk the 300yds down the rr tracks, and it's 'only' $20.

Remember, 11 years ago the Patriots weren't having the success they are now. It'll probably be longer.

I just joined and they charged me $100 per seat. Money well spent (for my grandchildren ... :))

I sure did.

I sure will. I hope to make it for the Bills game!

I have to say I agree with you, particularly about the parking situation.

I finally caved last season and parked off of North St, in someones backyard. It's a lot closer to the stadium than the boondock lots of P10 & P11, no crowds as I walk the 300yds down the rr tracks, and it's 'only' $20.

Yeah, the parking situation is absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back