PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Season Ticket Waiting List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just wondering how many people here are on the season ticket waiting list?

Has anyone receive season tickets in the last 5 years?

When you received season tickets where were the seats?

I signed up for the season ticket waiting list in August 2000 and I am still patiently waiting.

It's still above 50,000 people.

PaperThinDefense said:
I am not.

I did starting in the 2002 season. I joined the waiting list in July, 1998.

In the 300s section.
I signed up for the season ticket waiting list in August 2000 and I am still patiently waiting.

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
PaperThinDefense said:

I was on for several years, don't remember exactly how many. Got 2 seats in the 300s earlier this year.

Patjew said:
I was on for several years, don't remember exactly how many. Got 2 seats in the 300s earlier this year.

Are the seats in the 300's worth it?

zippo59 said:
For me they are. I've sat pretty much everywhere in the stadium, and although some 300s seats are not great, you can still see everything and are still relatively close to the field since the thing is built almost straight up. Do stay away if you have any fear of heights. Anyway, I love the environment and the excitement of being there in person. I'm looking at these as a lifelong investment and know that eventually something better will open up.

I got mine the first season the new stadium opened. I was on the waiting list and requested 4 tickets just after the Super Bowl vs GB. I had the option of taking 4 seats in the top of the 300 section the last yr of the old stadium, but I passed. You get one chance to turn them down as I did once. Once the new staduim was built I was notified that I was selected for 4 seats in the lower level coner end zone , sec 123. The rest is history .. yeah baby !

Its a 20-25 year waiting list. Its up with with Washington & Green Bay. I understand they have impossible waiting lists as well.

Thanks for the info.

I guess I signed up a few years late. The ticket office had told me a couple of years after I signed up that there was a wait time of 4-6 years. I guess winning 3 superbowls changes things.

Patjew said:
Do stay away if you have any fear of heights.

I am very afraid of heights. I would have to refuse seats if they were in the first row of the 300 level. I was in the next to last row last year for a game and I still was a little nervous.

Last edited by a moderator:
zippo59 said:

I sit in the 300s and enjoy it quite a bit. Great site lines and you can really see the plays develop. I was in section 204 in the old stadium and miss that prospective (truly great seats), but I can't complain. I picked up season tix in 1994 before the mad rush and will hold on to them forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back