PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Season Ticket waiting list question

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE_PATS_FAN_54

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Just thinking of joining the waiting list for tickets, but was wondering how many years long is it now? i know its about 55,000 deep, but does anyone know about how many years it would take? and also, after the $100 deposit, is there any annual fee they charge for being on the list?

They've been telling people over 10 years wait. The renewal rate is something like 99% right now.

There is no annual fee.

I would imagine that, in order to get season tickets, you will have to wait for the Patriots to go through a down-swing (probably after BB/Brady retire).

As far as the deposit goes, they will have to tell you if they charge you any fees. Also, by law, a deposit goes in to a bank account that you are aware of, and when you get your deposit back you are entitled to all the interest it (should have) earned.

They've been telling people over 10 years wait. The renewal rate is something like 99% right now.

There is no annual fee.

thanks, maybe by that time, ill be able to afford them.

Also, by law, a deposit goes in to a bank account that you are aware of, and when you get your deposit back you are entitled to all the interest it (should have) earned.
Not sure if the Patriots are giving interest back on waiting list cancellations. It's probably a very small dollar amount for the person on the wait list anyways. But the Patriots are probably collecting a nice bit of interest on the $5 million in the bank.

Last edited:
Just thinking of joining the waiting list for tickets, but was wondering how many years long is it now? i know its about 55,000 deep, but does anyone know about how many years it would take? and also, after the $100 deposit, is there any annual fee they charge for being on the list?

My brother put his name on the list just before the Hartford fiasco, so I'm guessing '98/'99ish, and he got his tix 4 years ago. Needless to say the list is longer now. Keep hoping for more snowball games. ;)

One thing to bear in mind, at this point it is difficult and expensive to switch the name (read owner) of the ST account. Consider putting them in company name (if possible?), a common family member name or your kid's name if possible should something happen, God forbid. I put in for a set of tix in my son's name (the ticket I have right now is under a friend's name), who happens to be a Jr. By the time his(my) name comes up, I'll be able to afford them and my younger kids as well as their friends will be of age to enjoy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back