PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Season Ticket waiting list question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
is there any way you can find out where you are in line? i joined the waiting list about 5 years ago. With this stub-hub thing...do you think i will get a chance to get them earlier??

I don't think so. That way, they can slide anybody they want in front of you.;)

is there any way you can find out where you are in line? i joined the waiting list about 5 years ago. With this stub-hub thing...do you think i will get a chance to get them earlier??

I've had my season tickets for 8 years. Prior to that I was on a waiting list for 3 years. There were only 3,000 people on the list at that time. From what I understand now, there are over 50,000 people on the waiting list (Each wanting 2-4 tickets).

That basically means that the all current season ticket holders will have to give up their seats, and then the next group of season ticket holders will also have to give up their seats, before person 50,000 even sniffs a ticket.

How many current ticket holders do you think have left over the last 8 years? NOT MANY!!!! This team is going to have to suck for over a decade before people get the chance for tix.

Sorry to deliver the bad news, but at least they're not blacked out like they were many years ago.

I have been on the list since Nov 23 1999 (when they were rumored to be heading to Hartford). I was told, by the Pats Tickets Office, this summer that everyone up Nov 22 1999, who was on the list has season tickets and that I should be able to get them next year. I was also told that everyone who currently has tickets, will have a chance to upgrade before I can buy my tickets (so I can only imagine where they will be).

I have been on the list since Nov 23 1999 (when they were rumored to be heading to Hartford). I was told, by the Pats Tickets Office, this summer that everyone up Nov 22 1999, who was on the list has season tickets and that I should be able to get them next year. I was also told that everyone who currently has tickets, will have a chance to upgrade before I can buy my tickets (so I can only imagine where they will be).
Bring an oxygen mask. :bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back