PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Season ticket holders shipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash-MouthD

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Any season ticket holders get their shipment conformation yet? I know it's only been one day but I get all fired up for this love opening up that envelope. Means training camp is right around the corner and the start of a new season.

I think that last year I had the tickets before I got the shipping confirmation. My mailman told me today that he hasn't seen any ticket envelopes yet.

Just opened up my Dads tickets

happy happy joy joy

One of the most fun moments of the year.

And Kraft as usual gave away a season ticket holder pin. But as an added bonus they also sent a coaster which is made out of recycled material from the old gillette stadium turf.

two things I noticed from the ticket book include Teddy Bruschi night on Dec 6th vs the Jets and Logan Mankins is part of a trio of interior linemen who grace the ticket to the first preseason game.

Logan Mankins is part of a trio of interior linemen who grace the ticket to the first preseason game.

I think that means Mankins will be signed. :singing:

Got my e-mailed shipment confirmation, but still waiting for the tix to arrive.

I think that means Mankins will be signed. :singing:.

I dont know that it means anything though it cant be a bad sign but I doubt it means anything positive.

I dont know that it means anything though it cant be a bad sign but I doubt it means anything positive.

Orrrr... it just means they finalized the design awhile ago :)

Just opened up my Dads tickets

happy happy joy joy

One of the most fun moments of the year.

And Kraft as usual gave away a season ticket holder pin. But as an added bonus they also sent a coaster which is made out of recycled material from the old gillette stadium turf.

two things I noticed from the ticket book include Teddy Bruschi night on Dec 6th vs the Jets and Logan Mankins is part of a trio of interior linemen who grace the ticket to the first preseason game.

HEY......... WHO said you could open my mail??? I go away for a couple of days down the Cape and you open other peoples mail???

Your out for the season now - suspended, PUP/IR maybe even waived. I am sure your brothers will be able to find a suitable replacement to man your seat.

HEH -only kidding everybody, he did call and I sure did give him the green light to open at will.

This may start a whole new superstition, if they do well this year - he gets to open them from here on out.................now, if only I could figure out how to make them PAY for their seats.

HEY......... WHO said you could open my mail??? I go away for a couple of days down the Cape and you open other peoples mail???

Your out for the season now - suspended, PUP/IR maybe even waived. I am sure your brothers will be able to find a suitable replacement to man your seat.

HEH -only kidding everybody, he did call and I sure did give him the green light to open at will.

This may start a whole new superstition, if they do well this year - he gets to open them from here on out.................now, if only I could figure out how to make them PAY for their seats.

just pooped my pants gonna go clean up now

Last edited:
Oh yeah, got them yesterday. Can't wait for the season opener!!

Since I'm still on the waiting list (since 2000) all I got was tickets in the mail yesterday for Nickelback.

Been on the waitinglist since 2000 as well...hopefully they will come within the next 10 years..i am only asking for 2 so hopefully!

hopefully the mankins thing is a sign of his impending contract but I am not that hopeful, thought it was funny got the email notification about 3 hours before the tix showed up. It's almost time can't wait till the first training camp practice, although I took that day off so it willl most likely rain! Not sure what to think of the coasters I liked the dvd better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes