PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Season Ticket Holders: Seat upgrades?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsWSB47

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I have a question for season ticket holders. Have any of you ever applied to upgrade your seats and how long did it take?

Thanks!

I have a question for season ticket holders. Have any of you ever applied to upgrade your seats and how long did it take?

Thanks!

We moved down 12 rows and it took about 2 (maybe 3 years) of a reqeust.. But we wanted to stay in the same section..

I've had season tickets since 1994 and have requested an upgrade every hear. I've had one upgrade (last season), moving down four rows in my section (227) -- from row 16 to row 12. But I've been very specific about my requests, wanting to move down in row number without getting farther away from midfield. I thought seriously about requesting a move to lower-level sideline, but the difference in cost, from $117/ticket to $169, is too much.

Thanks!
I apply every year and yesterday I got a revised invoice letter me know that 2 of my seats went from the 300-level (corner) to the 100-level (corner).

Yes! Moved from 300s corner to 300s 20-yard line. I am pleased, even though I rarely get to use the seats.

I moved from the right corner of the living room to dead center and put the 73 inch HDTV six feet away.

I move frequently, so I don't miss a play around my 5 year old's head, but I'm still in the general areas of the couch or love seat.

Thanks for the input everyone! As it happens this is the second year for being a season ticket holder for me and I applied for an upgrade this year. I was 3 rows from the tippy top on the goal line last year and I got an upgrade to section 224 this year. I was shocked but beware. If you are just seeing if you can get an upgrade and you get it you have to keep it because they sell your old seats. Oh well what's another $534 to stop the nose bleeds?:p

I have actually had 4 different sets of seats since we moved to Gilette.

I was in the old Mosi Mooses section in the old stadium and I enjoyed
the end zone view. I was in row 1, and I loved being close to the field
with no obstructions.

When we moved to the new stadium, I requested the end zone again
and I got stuck in row 8 with a goal post blocking my view.

The following year they moved me over 6 seats and back 2 rows.
I ended up looking between the goal posts. The view was better than
the first year, but the goal posts still got in the way from time to time.

The following year, I moved to section 218, under the 2003 banner.
I was in those seats through the 2008 season.

I have been trying to get into section 214 since the second season.
Last year I finally got to those seats and YES... I am finally satisfied
with my seats.

I love the view from section 214, and feel it is one of the best views
for the money ($117) per ticket.

If you are thinking of upgrading, go early and scope out the view of
the seats before you put in your request.

Also... If you do not want to be on an isle... let it be known.
I like to sit as far in the middle of the row as possible, so I do not
have to stand everytime someone decides he needs another $7.50 beer.

If you are really desperate to move, let it be known that you are having
problems with someone in your section and you fear for the safty of
your young childern. That worked for a friend who was having problems
with a drunk in the row in front of him. He got an upgrade the first year
he added that to his request after getting rejected for an upgrade for
many years (He got his season tickets in 2001 for the first time).

My wife told me that my seat looks like it upgraded over the winter.:snob:

I move frequently, so I don't miss a play around my 5 year old's head, but I'm still in the general areas of the couch or love seat.

Ha Ha! My only moves occurred in the old stadium, so they probably don't count. We went from endzone to 20 yd. line to in the same row (but not next to eachother) as our friends, who we were trying to end up next to. That only took about 2 years. When we moved to the new stadium we asked for 4 seats together and they accomodated us. Seems like if you're not too specific, you can get lucky, so to speak. I haven't tried to move in Gillette as my seats are actually covered, so I don't get rained or snowed on, and that's important to me in my wimpy old age.

Also... If you do not want to be on an isle... let it be known.
I like to sit as far in the middle of the row as possible, so I do not
have to stand everytime someone decides he needs another $7.50 beer.

Good advice, esp about isle seats. My buddy's STs put me on the isle and the morons who sit in the corporate seats inside us miss half the game going out for beers and standing cluelessly in front of us gawking at the play on the field as they try to get their fat asses back to their seats. Gets me wicked pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back