PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Season ticket holder Super Bowl ticket lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 19 years as a STH for me and I am 0-7 in Super Bowl ticket lotteries like most others here. I did not know about the Club & Box holders being guaranteed SB tix but it makes sense now. I have a friend who has been a Giants STH for the same length of time but he has won SB tickets for all three of their visits. Of course the bastard sold his 2007 and 2011 tickets for a huge profit instead of going. In hindsight I am glad he refused to sell them to me for around face.

However, I was lucky enough to attend the Patriots first ever Super Bowl win in New Orleans so I have already had my experience of a lifetime. I did it relatively inexpensively as well. Ticket prices were down that year and was able to get tix for $800 from a ticket agency. Also saved money by flying into Birmingham, AL ($100 RT) and stayed at a Best Western in Wiggins, MS for just $45 per night. So I can't complain since most Pats fans will never get to even one game.

I was really hoping to attend again this year but unless I win one of the Charity Raffles being run by the Patriots Charities, ProShop, Matt Light or Vince Wilfork, I will be in front of my TV like most of Patriots Nation.

I find it BS that a club holder (who is probably OK with $$$$) is offered a face value ticket when a 300 level season ticket holder has to ante up a few grand to go to the game.

Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back