PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sean Taylor Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best wishes to his family and friends

Terrible just terrible prayers to his entire family and I hope the parties involved are brought to a swift justice.
With who his father is I would expect this to get solved sooner rather than later.

dont want to mix up facts (this is just what i read/heard today) but it appears as if it were some type of break-in/robbery gone wrong?? says taylor pulled out a machete to protect his girlfriend somewhere...

Regardles....im speechless....this kind of news really makes me sad, i cannot even fathom losing a family member that way - especially so young...I will be praying for his entire family and all those that knew this young man...

Godspeed

My thoughts and deepest sympathy and my deepest prayers go out to his family and his football family as well. Stories like this especially during the Christmas Season makes me ponder inward just alittle more each day. I myself am young in my twenties have lived through some situations as a man, teammate, husband and father. It's just another example of How tommorrow isn't promised to any of us and that we need to be Thankful for each and every day we have to spend with our friends and loved ones. He was a young man who had a rough go of it for a time and at the time he had a revelation and begain to turn things around some idiot that doesn't value life decided to envade a man's home while he was sleeping with his new wife and 18 month old child. Just an absolute shame. I thank God he had a chance to begin his transformation and to see and hold his daughter even if it was so brief. I have many friends overseas that I've held their children more than them and some not at all.
To all my fellow Pats fans:
If possible during this time life is too short to hold grudges with friends and family alike, we should all contact a family member or friend we haven't seen or spoken to in awhile and make good with them. Maybe its just me.
This event and ones alike will certainly make me do one thing more this Christmas season. Hug my wife and son just alittle tighter because you never know when it may be my last time.
Thanks for the ear Pats Fans and have a Happy and Safe Christmas Season.
PT55

Last edited:
Ouch. RIP Sean Taylor.
He was so young too. Sometimes life just isn't fair.

Signs point to this not being a random act. I'm wondering why someone would intentionally go gunning for Taylor.

Probably some stupid desire to settle some old, old score.

This type of crap is out of control. First you had Darrent Williams killed in a drive by shooting, Antoine Walker's home invaded, now Sean Taylor killed in his home. This is why I never passed judgement on Brandon Merriweather for protecting himself with a registered firearm. Again, this seems to be some gang type activity. I think it is time to respond by bringing back the Untouchables and deal with these punks the way the FBI dealed with the MOB in the forties. My deepest sympathies go out to the Taylor family.

Omg Sean Rip. So Young To Pass.

Awful news, a very talented hard working young man with so much ahead of him, it really really sucks.

How terrible. I couldn't believe the news today, I thought he was going to make it after the reports last night.

Only 24 yrs old, shot in his bedroom with his baby daughter close by...

Condolences and prayers of course to his family and friends.

And I'm sorry for the Redskins fans and organization. The man was a force on the field, and it sounded like he was trying to improve his off field life after the birth of his daughter.

Terrible.. RIP.

This is a sad day. No person, Football player or otherwise, should have their life taken at such a young age.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Taylor's fiancee and daughter.

And I hope to god that they catch the SOB who did this.

RIP Sean, and best wishes to your family.

This is really horrible news. Not only are the Redskins losing a player with HOF potential, but a young daughter loses her father.
icon9.gif

RIP

That's a shame. My heart goes out to his family. :(
I just heard about it on WEEI. But I had to change the channel. D&C are an absolute disgrace, and so are some of their callers. :mad:
One chick had the nerve to call the man a thug. She doesn't even know him.
That show is absolutely disgraceful. I will never listen to them again.

Yeah i agree, right now is not the time or place to start making assumptions about a guy that these two clowns never talked to or even knew! Everyday i listen to those guys i learn to hate them even more, they really showed their true colors today and wish that weei would of let those two losers walk and find another city to spew their rubbish in! I can understand stating all the facts of the case that's their job, but they already had him labeled as a thug gangster who cared only about this made up bs street credit. Wtf what if it was some crazy a@@ stalker, no one knows but it seems to not deter those two from already closing the book on this case and saying it's all his fault!

RIP Sean....

all this thug talk is BS

hes changed. When was last time you heard about an off field or on field problem with Taylor? He got his daughter, he matured and stayed out of trouble. He didnt live in the past..he lived for present and future and did the right things. He was a good guy...dont let trouble from when he was 21 years old fool u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back