PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sean Salisbury on NFL Live: Not a big deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, if this could blow over quickly, that would be great. Here's to hoping a minimal punishment, slap on the wrist, and off we go to kick SD's ass.

Schlereth is strange, at times he seems like such a lunch pail type, while others he tries to come off as an intellectual. Overall, I think he's very happy with himself.

I agree, if this could blow over quickly, that would be great. Here's to hoping a minimal punishment, slap on the wrist, and off we go to kick SD's ass.

Schlereth is strange, at times he seems like such a lunch pail type, while others he tries to come off as an intellectual. Overall, I think he's very happy with himself.

There ain't no messin' with the Hoov!

Sean Salisbury

If this really is a statement by Salisbury I would personally be shocked.....He usually RIPS the Pats at every given chance......I agree completely however,....this is NOT a big deal...and the Pats BEAT the Jets badly on Sunday...tape or no tape.......them's the facts.....Now of course every team that we have beaten over the past 7 years or so.....wants to review their game to see if they can find any elusive cameraman.........In alot of ways this is PATHETIC.......every team and their fans are so bitter against this team and our fans ...because we have beating their butts and winning so many SB's........

I was watching the NFL network,Terrell Davis Rod Woodson were discussing this,TD thought the Pats should be "banned from post-season play" as punishment...a tad harsh methinks....

Terrell Davis needs to shut up and realize that his Broncos teams cheated their way to a SB in a way much worse than the Patriots, if the Patriots did, in fact, cheat. Which hasn't been established.

Re: Sean Salisbury NFL Live Not a big Deal

The only negative I can see is that salisbury has in general, been more of a fan of the Patriots than a lot of other teams, and more so than most analysts. he's always been favorable in his picks and pieces for the most part. Both him and Hodge have always stood out to me as somewhat pro-patriot...so he might get a rose colored glasses label.

Wow...I've seen the EXACT opposite.......Merrill Hoge is the BIGGEST pats hater....he must be having a field day with this.......and Salisbury is usually not Pro-Patriot....Not saying he is a hater....but he usually picks against us......and doesn't give the Pats as much credit

The only negative I can see is that salisbury has in general, been more of a fan of the Patriots than a lot of other teams, and more so than most analysts. he's always been favorable in his picks and pieces for the most part. Both him and Hodge have always stood out to me as somewhat pro-patriot...so he might get a rose colored glasses label.

Merril Hoge is about as anti - Patriot as you can get...

I was watching the NFL network,Terrell Davis Rod Woodson were discussing this,TD thought the Pats should be "banned from post-season play" as punishment...a tad harsh methinks....

Jealousy....Jealousy....Jealousy.........Everyone hates the greatest DYNASTY of all time.......these guys should be ashamed of themselves....

Hopefully Mark Schlereth can't sleep well at night, knowing that the teams he was on that won championships really DID cheat, by circumventing the salary cap.
not to mention that dirty blocking.

Salisbury is just keeping it real. He must be one busy man though. I think he does more radio interviews around the United States than any sportscaster I know. The guy is everywhere and it's nice to have someone in our corner for a change.

Only as long as Turdell gives back his superbowl rings... ya know, for his team CHEATED the salary cap.

I'm sure that I could find dirt under Rodmunch's fingernails as well.

Hopefully Mark Schlereth can't sleep well at night, knowing that the teams he was on that won championships really DID cheat, by circumventing the salary cap.
Cousin,
Also, how about the fact that they (his team) purposely tried to maim opposing lineman with chop blocking? It was a common practice there and then the baldy headed running back on the NFL Network who ran for yards behind him, states the Pats are forever tainted.
Wow! Let's see...A stupid cameraman who got caught vs. instructed career ending game day methods?
DW Toys

Old "Brock" has a turd for a brain. You know the sayin "can't polish a turd."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back