PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sean Salisbury is off his meds

Status
Not open for further replies.
PATSNUTme said:
Why? This thread is going so well.

I've always been a roadrunner fan. Oh yes, how could I forget Pepe LaPew.

Ever notice how BG can twist everything to get BB into the conversation?

HA!! What twist??? TSD was talking about his 4 year old watching Super Bowl IV, that sounds Belichickian to me.....

Bella*chick said:
And I met the creator of Pepe and the Roadrunner, Chuck Jones, twice. What a genius that man was, may he rest in peace.

One of my heros. Loved those cartoons and I really wasn't a big cartoon fan.

PATSNUTme said:
One of my heros. Loved those cartoons and I really wasn't a big cartoon fan.
NUT, he was so cool. He drew me a little Pepe Le Pew and leaned in and said "I shouldn't be doing this. Don't tell anyone!" It's one of my most treasured things.

They certainly don't make 'em like that anymore.:(

Bill's Girl said:
That's a riot!!! Maybe he is a budding baby Belichick! We will hear all the stories about him breaking down game film at the age of 4!
Ha! I wish! Belichick had his brilliant father to teach him film. My poor kid is saddled with me. Now maybe if Box_o_Rocks lived close by I could get the kid some tutoring and there would be some hope!

I'll be satisified with the kid being an NFL star though. :D Sounds like utter bulls#it, I know... but he's been running at least a mile every other day since he was three, and the kid just loves it. There's no doubt he's gonna be an athelete of some kind. His older brother is on the Track team and Cross Country team in Jr. High, and when he started running laps up at the High School track which is just a 3 minute walk from our house, the little one BEGGED to go... so we took him one day, and the kid ripped off 6 laps (mile and a half) before we made him stop and brought him home (his older brother was content with just 8 laps).

Since then, he's been dragging us to the track every other day to run, even after his older brother's track season passed and he gave up on the idea of regular running, the little one still really craved it, so we kept taking him, and the little bugger would run that track all by himself. Prior to that, we just assumed he was running because his big brother was running. Nope, this kid digs it. His Physical Therapist and Occupational Therapist (long story) both asked us to limit him to only a mile or less every other day, at least 'till he turns 5 yrs old. So we stop him at a mile, and it bums him out. Bums him out like taking a half eaten candy bar away bums out a normal kid. He'll plead for 'just one more lap'.

Never in my life did I think I'd utter the words, "If you don't brush your teeth RIGHT NOW I'm not going to let you run your mile tomorrow." :D The kid is driven.

So anyway, what did Salisbury jabber about on the Pattrick show!?!? (I'm sorry, I hate parents bragging on their kids incessantly, yet I can't resist the doing that very thing! I'll avoid it in the future, promise. At least until he's playin' College ball for Charlie ;) )

bevster said:
Hello, texpat ?? Hello ?? Hello ??

Bev,

Have you ever heard of "tongue in cheek"?

Hello ?? Hello ??

Not to get off topic, but what did Salisbury have to say?

sarge said:
Not to get off topic, but what did Salisbury have to say?
Geeze, I said I was sorry, you don't have to rub it in. :cool3:

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Ha! I wish! Belichick had his brilliant father to teach him film. My poor kid is saddled with me. Now maybe if Box_o_Rocks lived close by I could get the kid some tutoring and there would be some hope!

I'll be satisified with the kid being an NFL star though. :D Sounds like utter bulls#it, I know... but he's been running at least a mile every other day since he was three, and the kid just loves it. There's no doubt he's gonna be an athelete of some kind. His older brother is on the Track team and Cross Country team in Jr. High, and when he started running laps up at the High School track which is just a 3 minute walk from our house, the little one BEGGED to go... so we took him one day, and the kid ripped off 6 laps (mile and a half) before we made him stop and brought him home (his older brother was content with just 8 laps).

Since then, he's been dragging us to the track every other day to run, even after his older brother's track season passed and he gave up on the idea of regular running, the little one still really craved it, so we kept taking him, and the little bugger would run that track all by himself. Prior to that, we just assumed he was running because his big brother was running. Nope, this kid digs it. His Physical Therapist and Occupational Therapist (long story) both asked us to limit him to only a mile or less every other day, at least 'till he turns 5 yrs old. So we stop him at a mile, and it bums him out. Bums him out like taking a half eaten candy bar away bums out a normal kid. He'll plead for 'just one more lap'.

Never in my life did I think I'd utter the words, "If you don't brush your teeth RIGHT NOW I'm not going to let you run your mile tomorrow." :D The kid is driven.

So anyway, what did Salisbury jabber about on the Pattrick show!?!? (I'm sorry, I hate parents bragging on their kids incessantly, yet I can't resist the doing that very thing! I'll avoid it in the future, promise. At least until he's playin' College ball for Charlie ;) )
You'll have to move out of the county to a place where the high school teams play football.

Last edited:
T-ShirtDynasty said:
Geeze, I said I was sorry, you don't have to rub it in. :cool3:

WHAT DID SALISBURY "THE TUBE STEAK" HAVE TO SAY????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back