bevster

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
He is on Dan Patrick. What a maroon.

Who was that masked man?

texpat said:
I love idiots who can't spell moron.
Wow that's really all I can say. I would correct you politely but I'd rather wait for someone else to expose the real "idiot".

fierce said:
Wow that's really all I can say. I would correct you politely but I'd rather wait for someone else to expose the real "idiot".

Obviously not a Bugs Bunny fan ;)

Michael said:
Obviously not a Bugs Bunny fan ;)
ding ding ding we have a winner! :D

Was that a saying before Bugs or did he actually coin the expression?

fierce said:

Maybe that was a double entendre, there, Skippy.

texpat said:

If you have not yet figured it out, the use of the word "maroon" was intentional. I am glad that Looney Tunes fans browse this thread.

Hello, texpat ?? Hello ?? Hello ??

T-ShirtDynasty said:
:rofl: was thinking the same thing. Damn my kids and their Looney Tunes addiction. :D

Your kids? Yeah right!

Bill's Girl said:
Your kids? Yeah right!
Honest ta gawd!! My 4 yr old's favorite channels are ESPN, ESPN Classic, and Boomerang (old cartoons). The kid loves football and animated violence (especially Tom & Jerry). :D How I miss the days of Noggin (although I dig it when he's in an ESPN Classic mood)

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Honest ta gawd!! My 4 yr old's favorite channels are ESPN, ESPN Classic, and Boomerang (old cartoons). The kid loves football and animated violence (especially Tom & Jerry). :D How I miss the days of Noggin (although I dig it when he's in an ESPN Classic mood)

T&J are my favorite......1PM Cartoon Network! I love the old cartoon on DVD; Looney Tunes, Bullwinkle, and T&J! Great stuff!

Your 4 year old likes ESPN Classic?? So classic to him is Drew Bledsoe and Scott Zolak??

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Care to detail his idiocy for us that can't listen? :D
I'm still waiting what did he say.

The full Bugs quote is, "What a maroon! What an ignoranimous!"

The joke, of course, that Bugs himself was a moron and didn't know that he was mangling the English language. Why anyone would want to imitate that particular idiocy is beyond me. Does that make me an idiot? Or an eejit?

Bill's Girl said:
T&J are my favorite......1PM Cartoon Network! I love the old cartoon on DVD; Looney Tunes, Bullwinkle, and T&J! Great stuff!

Your 4 year old likes ESPN Classic?? So classic to him is Drew Bledsoe and Scott Zolak??
:D

Woke up this weekend to find him camped on the couch in front of Super Bowl IV (I think) yelling, "Go Cheaps! Go Cheaps!!!" (As in "Cheifs"). If it's football, this kid will watch. It's the coolest, he's way more into it than his older brother.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
:D

Woke up this weekend to find him camped on the couch in front of Super Bowl IV (I think) yelling, "Go Cheaps! Go Cheaps!!!" (As in "Cheifs"). If it's football, this kid will watch. It's the coolest, he's way more into it than his older brother.

That's a riot!!! Maybe he is a budding baby Belichick! We will hear all the stories about him breaking down game film at the age of 4! My 2 year old niece started watching this year and she would ask, "Football, Auntie?" She watches for two minutes and then wants to watch Sleepy B (Sleeping Beauty) again!

Pats Fanatic said:
I'm still waiting what did he say.

Why? This thread is going so well.

I've always been a roadrunner fan. Oh yes, how could I forget Pepe LaPew.

Ever notice how BG can twist everything to get BB into the conversation?

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
Why? This thread is going so well.

I've always been a roadrunner fan. Oh yes, how could I forget Pepe LaPew.

Ever notice how BG can twist everything to get BB into the conversation?
And I met the creator of Pepe and the Roadrunner, Chuck Jones, twice. What a genius that man was, may he rest in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back