Welcome to PatsFans.com

Sean Hannity thinks the economy is great

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by slowpoke2, Nov 12, 2008.

1. slowpoke2

slowpoke2 Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

2. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +298 / 3 / -13

I don't mind Bill O'Reilly, at least he possesses the capicity to see both sides. Sean Hannity is about as close to a redneck on national TV as there has ever been.

He believes republicans are the only Americans and that HE is more American than any democrat. For Fox to allow a man with those views to be on their station is beyond logical.
  3. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I'm glad you pointed that out. I listen to O'Reilly on the radio a fair amount (I don't really watch his show), and he's very bipartisan. He definitely comes from a traditional perspective, but he frequently calls out/congratulates both sides. Sure, he's a pompous bully at times but usually a bipartisan one.
  4. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +298 / 3 / -13

He actually used to be a democrat and he's from New York. One other little tidbit about O'Reilly is that he once wrote for the Boston Phoenix...a very liberal paper.
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2008
  5. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

They both suck.
    Hannity's worse. He is dillusional. He is Olberman's equal. Neither one hides it. Hannity's wrong more and lies more.
  6. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +570 / 1 / -3

#75 Jersey

This is typical. We see this right here in this forum.

People who have NO expertise in a particular area, yet they forcefully make their uninformed point. We have folks here who actually believe that the stock market decreases of the past week are due Wall Street's perception of Obama and not to the current economic situation.

Whatever happened to respect for expertise? Or is that an "elitist" thing to say?

Hannity is the poster boy for the "Know Nothing" Party. They have great marketers - - they actually have convinced a large portion of America that facts and intelligence are secondary to style.
  7. slowpoke2

slowpoke2 Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Hannity straight out LIES.

Olbermann will go over the top when pointing out the hypocrisy of the GOP. He doesn't lie.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +298 / 3 / -13

Partisanship now takes precedent over knowledge...you should know that:rolleyes:

Of course the stock market is down cause of Obama...I mean why else could it be happening? I haven't heard ANY bad news on the economy!

Unfortunately, politics has just gotten too personal with most Americans.
  9. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Bingo. You can be passionate about your POV without hating other people. As much as RW argues with people in here, he doesn't hold it against anyone usually. I don't either. You, PR, are a great example of someone whom I would disagree with on in a few arenas, but never disparage or insult. You're smart and informed, as are a lot of the people here, so there's no reason for us to hate each other because of political differences. I hate that divisive crap.
  10. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

I get about as passionate as anyone here, but a lot of my friends are conservative. There are certain types of conservatives who I can't stand, because their politics are tied to their personality (same with liberals), but I'm the type of person that can get in an argument with someone, call them names and then be cool with them five minutes later. Politics are a personal matter, but they don't define who people are IMO.
  11. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +371 / 4 / -2

Can I be Harry Boy for a second?

NO COMMENT

:D
  12. Real World

Ratings:
    +371 / 4 / -2

I'd just like to point out that the video is over 2 months old. It wasn't until September 15th that the reality set in for most people.

Also, Hannity is Odorman, Odorman is Hannity. Hannity makes no bones about where he's coming from, or who he's schilling for. The show is set up for Hannity to be a righty, and Colmes to be a lefty. That's the whole point. Odorman's show is....well....um....yeah.
  13. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +298 / 3 / -13

Becaue you are my fellow American army! I'd fight by your side to defend this country no matter who or what you are.

We LIKE to think we don't need one another, but the fact is that we DO need each other. And even better, life is much more rewarding when we act like we need each other.
  14. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +298 / 3 / -13

This is a HANNITY thread...no hijacking!:banned:
  15. Real World

Ratings:
    +371 / 4 / -2

Bill O'Rielly? THIS IS A HANNITY FORUM! :rolleyes:

Olberman? THIS IS A HANNITY FORUM!

Aren't you the OP? Hello? THIS IS A HANNITY FORUM!

Sorry for hijakcing the thread.
  16. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Whatever dude, we've obviously had our differences (oh boy have we ever had them) but I've never refused to engage you in discussion and at the end of the day I certainly don't leave here pissed at people on the internet.
  17. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I suppose that's true..
    Upon review, Hannity's a complete dick. He seems like the type that starts a fight and then ducks out while someone else does the fighting. Olberman seems like he could get into it anytime and finish it off.

Who would like to see a death cage match between these two?
  18. Real World

Ratings:
    +371 / 4 / -2

I totally agree. I was just being a dink. I've always said that I'd love to have a beer with any member in here. Probably more so with Tyler Faith than most of you all, but...:D
  19. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

I don't think you need to buy her drinks to get what you want;)
  20. Real World

Ratings:
    +371 / 4 / -2

Excellent point my friend! You know, when I watch her "work", I can't help but think "that girls posts on Patsfans". It certainly kills the, well...so what are the Pats chances tomorrow night? :D