Welcome to PatsFans.com

Sean Hannity Spanked by Phil Donahue

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by weswelker#83, Apr 14, 2008.

1. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

2. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Which sentence was that? The one where the senile old man was railing against old men?

The one where he says we shouldn't act because of something someone threatens do to, then blames America for Saddam gassing the Kurds?

Which sentence, Wes? Which one...?
  3. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Donahue spanked Hannity .;)
  4. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Hannity went on the usual Right Wing diatribe about evil empires and then used that to justify military actions against Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah etc. The problem is is that none of these are "empires."
  5. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

No, he really didn't. All he did was ramble on and try and say everything was America's fault.

So I'll ask you again: Which was the sentence?
  6. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

That was a good spank ,in one sentence. :D

Also Hannity makes Donahue keep quiet while he spouts BS and says he will give Donahue the floor and shut up and what does Hannity do. He immediately starts interrupting Donahue and talking over him.
  7. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Hannity is a complete A-hole...

Check his comments on Clinton and Bosnia and compare them with Bush and Iraq. He is a flip flopper.

as far as Donahue....

"Are you saying we are safer because we attacked Iraq?"...."would you bomb Gaza?"

things like that...
  8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +303 / 1 / -9

Phil Donahue---------:singing::singing:
  9. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

That was my favorite part...."And then I'll give you the floor".....HA!!!!!! what an ********* hannity is.

"We went to the moon, we can certainly withdraw from Iraq"
  10. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

So asking the "are we safer" and "bomb gaza" questions are the spanking parts?

I mean...I hate Hannity as much as the next guy, but that's a little crazy, isn't it?

BTW: Yeah, I'd bomb Gaza. Actually, I wouldn't have pushed Israel to be so restrained.
  11. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Except that Donahue used his time to ask Hannity questions. Was Hannity supposed to not respond to questions?
  12. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I heard an interview with Donahue on XM Satellite radio on the Ron & Fez show (12:00 pm - 3:00 p.m. m-f). He was pimping his new "Body of War" documentary. I like the idea of him trying to get attention and help for cripples and wounded veterans coming back, but I believe that I heard that proceeds from the movie go to a group called Iraq Veterans Against the War. Hopefully this is a group that services ALL wounded vets, not just the ones that agree with Donehue's left view point. I would hope that he's sincere and wants to help all vets.

Ron & Fez, noon to three!
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2008
  13. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

thats typical of the network. Those questions were rhetorical. Not sure if Hannity understands what a rhetorical question is.....does he?

Seriously... Hannity is a loser who is on his knees ready to service anyone who is a neocon. he is an extension of his newtwork...he is a jackass.

My mother was set to meet the guy, knowing what I think of FOX, asked me if I had anything to say to him. I said "yes, if punching him in the face is actually saying anything."

She said he was nice, she also likes W.... goes to show you what 28%ers think.
  14. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

"Satellite of Love" good song:D

I'd like for Hannity to explain how his "conquering evil empires" of the world argument didn't apply to Kosovo under Clinton.
  15. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

There are SO many of these......THIS is why he is anA-hole!

During the lead-up to the War in Kosovo...

"Why should one U.S. airman give up his life when our national security is not in imminent danger?"
    - Hannity, March 24, 1999

"Congressman Moran, a couple of things that are in my mind. Number one is the president has really failed to lay out before the American people the reasons why we need to be involved militarily. That's number one.
    And then we go back to Henry Kissinger's test, which is number one, is there a vital U.S. national interest? And do we have a plan to disengage? What's the exit strategy? I don't see that we've met that test either. And why does it have to happen this second, this hour? Why don't we have a national debate first?"

"But you know what? There's a lot of massacres going on in the world. As you know, 37,000 Kurds in Turkey, over a million people in Sudan. We have hundreds of thousands in Rwanda and Burundi. I mean, where do we stop?"

"Colonel, I guess this is why it's so ill-conceived from the very beginning. You know, they didn't anticipate that his popularity would rise. They didn't anticipate that he would beef up his reign of terror, if you will, against the ethnic Albanians. They didn't anticipate the refugee problem, and they didn't anticipate that they would also run out of bombs.
    So it seems that we're talking about a very ill-conceived military action here. And now the question is, do you go in further and deeper, or do you pull back and rethink what the strategy's going to be here, because there has really been no stated goal, mission or objective."

- Hannity, March 31, 1999

"But if you know - every mistake we've made up to this point, there's no stated goal. There's no definition of success. All these important things. There's no exit strategy. One mistake after another. Why would you go in deeper when we have not been successful up to this point? That seems to me to be folly."
    - Hannity, April 1, 1999

"Slobodan Milosevic is a bad guy. He's an evil man. Horrible things are happening. I agree with that. Is Bill O'Reilly then saying we go to Rwanda, Burundi, Somalia, Sudan? Where does this stop? And when you look at sheer numbers, 2,000 -- and I'm not minimizing death. It's horrible. What this man is doing with ethnic cleansing is abhorrent, but sheer numbers -- 2,000 killed in the last year versus hundreds of thousands, millions in some cases in other parts of the world. Are you saying the United States should go to all those places?"
    - Hannity, on "The O'Reilly Factor," April 5, 1999