Welcome to PatsFans.com

Seal falls on grenade to save comrades

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by patsfan13, Oct 15, 2006.

1. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +107 / 7 / -10

Rest of the story and a pic of Petty Ofc Monsoor at this link:
    http://my.earthlink.net/article/nat?guid=20061014/453060c0_3ca6_1552620061014720346870
  2. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

This man is a godamn hero.

3. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +107 / 7 / -10

Agree fully.He should receive the CMOH.
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

You won't hear much if anything from the "Cut And Run" democrats about it, they would rather talk about Pedophiles and Muslim Prisoners being tortured with Lemon Chicken and Rock And Roll music.
  5. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

6. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I'm not gonna rise to your bait Harry. I'd just like to point out that the special standard that many seem to think Nem enjoys also protects posts like this one.

The reason us lefties don't like to talk about acts like this is because, at least in my case, we're in awe of them. I'm no poet. Anything I could say would sound cheap if I attempted to attach it to this man's actions.
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

You might be a hero yourself, you very well could have done the same thing, you never know until it happens.

As for your "bait post" it wasn't meant to be bait it is just fact, the Bush Haters will very seldom make "big news" out of a story like this, they would rather keep the "Dog Leash" on the front page. Stories like this and the pictures of 9/11 make Americans Mad and the last thing the "Cut And Run" democrats want is "Mad Americans".
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

What did I say that was wrong, I pointed out that you won't hear much about this AND YOU WON'T, I said nothing about the Seal, this is the kind of guy I am always backing on here he was a hero, he volunteered, he is a great American, and you can bet your rotten liberal Bush Hating a$ses he was no
    f-cking "Baby Killer" he was no Gengis Kahn as Kerry liked to call them, he was the kind of MAN that volunteered to fight to give the filthy
    f-cking Bush Haters the right To HATE.

Don't you sore losing bastards try to twist and spin this into making it look like I disrespected this soldier, it's the MURTHA"S of America you should be going after.
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2006
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

It is now becoming clear to me that Iraq is turning into a mess, but we are there, we can't just pack up and leave, there are many democrats that want us to do what amounts to "surrender", and unless this administration knows a lot more than we think they do we should start turning Iraq over to the Iraqi people, but it should be done in a timely fashion, then we should do everything it takes to protect our own city's, because just leaving Iraq isn't going to stop those terrorist bastards from trying to kill us, if it means wiretapping, spying and looking up womens dresses we should do it we never want another 9/11.
    If the Iraqi people go nuts and start killing each other after we leave I say
    "f-ck them".

I didn't say you said anything about me saying anything wrong about the Seal, I got excited and started drooling and my left leg was jumping around and my wife called me a stupid bastard and my dog pis$ed all over my arm.
  10. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

I want to add to my first post. Americans like this man are what make this country strong and great. These kinds of honorable, brave men are the foundation of the United States.

And... it makes me even more pissed that a man like this sacrificed his life so couragously, as a pawn, in a land where he had no business being in. It's like that stud horse 'Boxer' from Orwell's book 'Animal Farm'.
  11. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +107 / 7 / -10

Let me add that men like that don't feel the way you do, which is why they are who they are.
  12. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

With all due respect, you have no clue as to how that man felt and neither does anyone else on this board.

Trying to politicize this ultimate heroic act is pathetically cheap and brings shame to this board; let's just honor the man for he is a hero, let's forget our political leanings for one da..mn split second.

After all, if I am positive of one thing, it is that he did not give up his life for this. He deserves better than being used to make a political point.
  13. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +476 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Well said ... may he rest in peace and forever be honored for his life with his family and bravery for his brothers.