PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seahawks will steal our SOULS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double TE

4 LIFE
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
From a Seahawks fan on their board - Priceless. Steal our souls!!!

If you think those were good physical defenses you better wear a seat belt when you watch the game. Not only do we have a historical defense that has given up the fewest points in 3 consecutive years, but we will steal your soul too. Look at what happened to our final 10 opponents this year after we played them. 0-10 thenext week. Your franchise may not recover. If you don't think so look at Denver and San Francisco right now. They are completely rebuilding because we stole their souls. It's called the Seahawks affect.

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=107014&sid=663e98cfa621dd08dc186bc2228b08b3

I remember when we were the ones quoting game after stats and how bad they were after a team played the patriots. Let's see how this all turns out. Can't wait!

Unfortunately for Seattle we have no soul.

Yup. We've already gone over to the dark side

11aa5277cb395a63b825b9c93f52434740a75e2c2d5ecf18300062753a5fff84.jpg

seahawks fans really like to talk as much as their team eh....while everyone on the patriots board are cowering in fear.

1. We are not the Denver broncos...that team is as soft as swiss cheese. That is a team the COLTS, I repeat the COLTS whom we bullied to the tune of 45-7 Pushed around in their own home.

2. this years seahawks defense while good is not the same as last years seahawks defense.

These are the same ****heads who were calling RW a game manager and not worthy of big QB money when the Packers were winning the NFC CH. game, they are nothing but fair weather fans. They will run back to their mommas basement the moment Seahags come down to earth.

The thread was "Should we fear the Patriots receivers" and none of them do and said Gronk was soft like Jimmy Graham. I will say this, their fans have a ton of confidence.

Edit: "Fear not Wear"

Last edited:
Those people are delusional if they think anyone on our team is afraid of their "physicality." More importantly, they don't have what the Giants did - a strong defensive line that can pressure Brady up the middle. They are not built to beat us.

I try to avoid reading the bragging from other teams' fans. The only thing that matters is how the players perform on each individual play. Everything else is just speculation based on previous performance, and in that regard listening to opposing teams' fans go on about how great their team is has absolutely no benefit for me or anyone else as far as I'm concerned. It is just added stress.

If you think those were good physical defenses you better wear a seat belt when you watch the game. Not only do we have a historical defense that has given up the fewest points in 3 consecutive years, but we will steal your soul too. Look at what happened to our final 10 opponents this year after we played them. 0-10 thenext week. Your franchise may not recover. If you don't think so look at Denver and San Francisco right now. They are completely rebuilding because we stole their souls. It's called the Seahawks effect.

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=107014&sid=663e98cfa621dd08dc186bc2228b08b3

Fixed it for ya, douchebag.

Having grown up surrounded by Seahawk fans,I can tell you I've never met a bunch that's more arrogant, delusional, or obnoxious than they are. Bunch of bandwagon jumpers that would just give you a blank stare if you asked them about the Kingdome or Steve Largent.

OK, I'll admit it: I really like this "stealing souls" bit. That's some grade-A fansmanship!

Except that it's just not true. After the Seahawks "stole the Broncos' souls" this season by utterly dominating them...oops, sorry, make that eking out an overtime win...the Broncos immediately went on their best run of the season, reeling off four straight wins with an average margin of victory 18 points.

If you think those were good physical defenses you better wear a seat belt when you watch the game. Not only do we have a historical defense that has given up the fewest points in 3 consecutive years, but we will steal your soul too. Look at what happened to our final 10 opponents this year after we played them. 0-10 thenext week. Your franchise may not recover. If you don't think so look at Denver and San Francisco right now. They are completely rebuilding because we stole their souls. It's called the Seahawks affect.

not if we steal they'rs first.

... we stole their souls. It's called the Seahawks affect.
Sorry, but I can't take anyone seriously who doesn't know the difference between "affect" and "effect."

Sorry, but I can't take anyone seriously who doesn't know the difference between "affect" and "effect."

Surely he meant "Seahawks affect" as in "the emotional state left behind by an encounter with the Seahawks." Surely. ;)

How many teams have claimed to be our "replacement" in the past decade+? Saints. Jets. Ravens. It goes on. Now it's the Seahawks thinking they are the newest dynasty.

It takes more than two seasons to make a dynasty, fool. Next year, when you realize the meaning of the phrase 'free agency' you will not be so ****y. Yet the Pats will just continue to quietly do their thing.

Go Pats shut up these seahags!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey