PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seahawks starting Center sent to IR

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was the Seahawks, I would IR any player worth keeping with any signficant injury. I would have IRed both Hasselbeck and Branch too at this point. This season is lost. They need to protect players for a rebound in 2009.

ummm, was this guy any good to begin with? Maybe his backup is better.lol. It's not like their offense has been lighting it up. Poor deion . lmao.

It's really been a nightmare season for the Hawks this year. It's not so much the injuries, but the defense isn't that bad at all, but surprisingly it's been playing autrociously.

Marcus Trufant is an elite CB(if he wasn't franchised, Philly would have made a move for him instead of Samuels). But even he's had a miserable season.

Trufant must be upset that he wasn't able to get a long term deal. His stock might plummet after this year eventhough it isn't his fault. The Seahawks have no passrush.

ummm, was this guy any good to begin with? Maybe his backup is better.lol. It's not like their offense has been lighting it up. Poor deion . lmao.

Even Tank Johnson was schooling his backup in our game against them last week.(TJ has only been above-average for us, at best)

Wilfork and co should have no problems with him.

Nothing is official here, until we have atleast 3 threads on the same topic :D

Hehe, right. I forgot. I was hoping to see more pre-game discussion but it seems like we're all enquiring minds around here lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes