PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seahawks may expose PATS as a .500 team YIKES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing the best player in the game has just a little something to do with our record too :rolleyes:

What's your point? I am refuting all those who want accolades for a 7-5 record. With 21 OTHER players, and BB, don't you think with the FOURTH EASIEST SCHEDULE, you could win 7 of 12 games, with SEVEN of those games AT HOME??

Best Player in the game is arguable at best. Best Player on the PATS is more appropriate.

Arguable at best? Come on now, I know you're 12 and all but let's get serious here.

Now you're in the someone holds up a blue card and you point to it and say "that is red" level of denial.

But hey, I bet you'd take Dungy over Belichick right?

.....countdown 'til the word "cheat" is used: 3 posts.......

Last edited:
Cartwright wrote: "The Jets are a decent team, but are they to be feared? Are they a hard match up? Unbeatable? Pitt/Balt/Tenn/Colts/Chargers(yes Chargers) are more difficult teams to play than the Jets "

Although I despise the Jets, they beat the Titans by 3 TD's. This kind of
kills your theory, no?

Last edited:
The Jets are a decent team, but are they to be feared? Are they a hard match up? Unbeatable? Pitt/Balt/Tenn/Colts/Chargers(yes Chargers) are more difficult teams to play than the Jets (JMO)

kills your theory, no?[/QUOTE]

Not when they lost the next week at home to the Donks.

You honestly see the Titans making it anywhere in the Post Season?

So if we're including the Super Bowl, does that mean we can include the rest of the season? Because that would put us at 25-6 since the beginning of last season. Yeah, we're a middle of the road franchise. :rolleyes:

Your team blows, your "great" Head Coach and Front Office got fleeced for a WR who doesn't deserve half of his contract OR the 1st round pick that was given up, and the anoited HC is about to bolt for the Huskies. Also, wasn't your franchise the one who had a message board shut down because of making 9/11 jokes before the Giants game this year? That's one classy 12th Man you have there, superfan! I'd stay in mommy's basement and troll the Big Bad Patriots message boards, too.

Hell, I'm more worried about the Oakland game on this road trip.

Best Player in the game is arguable at best. Best Player on the PATS is more appropriate.
Sure, he can't compare to, say, Hasselbeck. I mean, Brady was only the MVP of the league last year, setting all kinds of records; sure, he's not all that good.

What's your point? I am refuting all those who want accolades for a 7-5 record. With 21 OTHER players, and BB, don't you think with the FOURTH EASIEST SCHEDULE, you could win 7 of 12 games, with SEVEN of those games AT HOME??
My point is that when people say "the Patriots' record is . . .", it's not really the Patriots without Brady. There's only a handful of players in the league who are irreplaceable and Brady is one of them. So a lesser version of the Patriots is "only" 7-5. So what.

kills your theory, no?

You honestly see the Titans making it anywhere in the Post Season?[/QUOTE]

There are no great teams in the AFC this year. In fact, with the possible exception of the Giants, there are no great teams in the NFL this year. There's not a team out there to be feared.

So if we're including the Super Bowl, does that mean we can include the rest of the season? Because that would put us at 25-6 since the beginning of last season. Yeah, we're a middle of the road franchise. :rolleyes:

I'm only talking about the past 14 games, not ancient history.

You honestly see the Titans making it anywhere in the Post Season?

There are no great teams in the AFC this year. In fact, with the possible exception of the Giants, there are no great teams in the NFL this year. There's not a team out there to be feared.[/QUOTE]
I buy that. With the exception of the Steelers. If they have all the cogs on defense, and Parker is 100%, I would NOT want to play them, especially at Heinz.

So the Super Bowl is ok, but the games at the beginning of the same season are "ancient history"?

You're a f*cking ******. I hope you lose your hands in a lawnmower one day.

Welcome Patriots to the world of mediocrity. We will be happy to show you around.

Sorry bub, your team is a lot WORSE than mediocre. Pats are still in the playoff hunt. Kind of cute to have you here trolling, though.

My point is that when people say "the Patriots' record is . . .", it's not really the Patriots without Brady. There's only a handful of players in the league who are irreplaceable and Brady is one of them. So a lesser version of the Patriots is "only" 7-5. So what.

This is the NFL....injuries happen all the time. That is why good coaches need to put a good system in place. So if somebody goes down, the team doesn't miss a beat. Brady is a stud but all your eggs are in one basket with him. Cassel was a two game fluke. Belichick made a huge mistake by not having a more effective back up. Every team has injuries.

Hey dude, you still haven't named the players in the NFL you'd rather have over 12.

I have to admit that I'm flattered for our team. The fact that other team's fans take time out of their lives to come try to knock the Pats down a peg on our own message board has to mean that the nation fears, respects, and is enomored with our beloved Pats. Before you try to argue that, numbers do not lie. You are here posting, and ratings have never been higher for the NFL than the nationally televised games we played last year. Yes, you may hate them, but in the end you are ENAMORED. It's not me try to kiss the team's ass, it is a fact.

why even talk about the past at all.

the present you are done. We are still holding onto playoff hopes and if we miss we will likely still have a winning record something you cant say
The future we get Tom back and will retool for next year. What do you have? Besides a retiring coach and deteriating talent.

PS the past has us with 3 titles and you with 0.

Last edited:
This is the NFL....injuries happen all the time. That is why good coaches need to put a good system in place. So if somebody goes down, the team doesn't miss a beat. Brady is a stud but all your eggs are in one basket with him. Cassel was a two game fluke. Belichick made a huge mistake by not having a more effective back up. Every team has injuries.
I'm not saying a word about any other injuries. All teams have them. Very few teams have a Brady, he's one of the very few who is irreplaceable.

So, you're sayin that you me and dupri at wide reciever isn't an excuse for an acrid offense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes