PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seahawks game

Canada's #1 Pats Fan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
For everyone attending the game in Seattle, were you all successful in getting tickets to the game? I tried desperately for an hour on ticketmaster but gave up as it was becoming more and more obvious that the game was sold out. Pretty choked all day. Came home from a day at the beach and tried Stub Hub and was able to get 2. A little more than I wanted to pay but oh well.

For everyone attending the game in Seattle, were you all successful in getting tickets to the game? I tried desperately for an hour on ticketmaster but gave up as it was becoming more and more obvious that the game was sold out. Pretty choked all day. Came home from a day at the beach and tried Stub Hub and was able to get 2. A little more than I wanted to pay but oh well.

We have a group going from our Pasadena group did you get tickets? they are already in talks with the local group for the tailgates have you join the Yahoo! Patriots tailgate group yet?

I tried for a good hour too with ticketmaster both online and over the phone and couldn't get anything. So I had to resort to ebay, but I got my tickets and I am excited to smash seattle!

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back