PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seahawks corner Sherman mocks Brady on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOO-HOO!!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR GAME SIX OF THE 2012 REGULAR SEASON CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!

You've accomplished so much. You won a regular season game, keep on boasting. Tell everyone!! We won game 6 of the regular season - what a monumental achievement!!!!! And let's not forget your teams storied history of zero championships while mocking the Pats three. And don't forget your 4-2 record, we're 3-3 - that's a whole 1 game better with only 10 games left to go, there's no way we could catch up to you now.

Just another loudmouth knuckledragging idiot who's accomplished **** yet acts like he conquered the world. Act like you've been there. Act like a grown man. This guy needs a smack.

Put this mouthy douche in the lockbox until the end of the year. When he is sitting on his couch in January then we bomb his twitter with an endless stream of comments. Until then, lets think about the Jests.

I think what Sherman did was perfectly fine. Brady talked but didn't back it up. We had a chance with more then 1 minute to get in field goal range and we go 4 in out.... Years ago, this was almost a guaranteed win if brady got the ball back. The past few years he's been choking when he has the ball to try and win the game.

I feel as if Matty ice is what brady used to be, he's already got 2 game winning drives with like a minute left and the one vs the panthers was so impressive.

Granted they got 2 stud wideouts, but who's fault is that? If were always drafting these dbs who cost us games, why not draft a stud wide out who's gonna win us a game, who's gonna beat the coverage in the 4th quarter with a min left. Give brady some help and I'm sure it would be like the old days.

I think what Sherman did was perfectly fine. Brady talked but didn't back it up. We had a chance with more then 1 minute to get in field goal range and we go 4 in out.... Years ago, this was almost a guaranteed win if brady got the ball back. The past few years he's been choking when he has the ball to try and win the game.

I feel as if Matty ice is what brady used to be, he's already got 2 game winning drives with like a minute left and the one vs the panthers was so impressive.

Granted they got 2 stud wideouts, but who's fault is that? If were always drafting these dbs who cost us games, why not draft a stud wide out who's gonna win us a game, who's gonna beat the coverage in the 4th quarter with a min left. Give brady some help and I'm sure it would be like the old days.

Except Brady didn't talk so...

the idea he said anything about shutting up their fans is false.

In the field of play I'm sure things were said, like how he told him and earl thomas to go see him after they win. It makes sense that brady might have talked when being up 2 scores in the 4th with the defence playing some-what "decent"... but we all know what happened next

seahawks won the game. they earned the right to talk some trash. whatever, i hope it motivates Brady. Because he better perform a lot better against the Jets or we're leaving that game with an L as well!

If you talk trash then play like Brady did yesterday, then you deserve to get mocked.

LOL @ barstool

Who the **** is this guy? Seriously who is he? Richard Sherman? Never ******* heard of him before. Like who talks this much **** in week 6? WEEK 6! It’s mid ******* October. You play for the Seahawks bro. Why are you photoshopping twitter photos and then pulling them down? I already forgot who you were and I’m in the middle of blogging about you. Plus I don’t know what game you watched but if Brady wasn’t horrible the Pats would have scored 50 on you yesterday. It didn’t matter who was on defense. Brady just had one of those days. It wasn’t like the Seahawks had a heavy pass rush or guys weren’t wide open. He just kind of sucked.

Honestly wou want to know the true mark of how you know when somebody shouldn’t be talking ****? When they are so far beneath you that you don’t even care or get offended by anything they say or do. I mean this guy is harmless. If anything when I read this I just kind of tilted my head sideways like when a dog is confused. Just strange.

If you talk trash then play like Brady did yesterday, then you deserve to get mocked.

Brady threw for almost 400 yards 2 TDs and 1 INT (the other didn't count it went through the receivers hands) against a very good secondary in a down pour. Brady can talk all he wants, his defense let him down like always.

Last edited:
We'll always have our dusty 3 Games to Glory DVDs. :rocker:

Heh, I still have a set on VHS. Amazingly, you can still buy them. $1.00. :cool:

Official New England Patriots ProShop - 3 Games to Glory ® VHS

Man, I hate that this little Sherman punk might have gotten under Brady's skin. Can you imagine BB's reaction if a Patriot acted like that in public?

Here. Some appropriate online comments I lifted from a certain sports website:

Airing out things on twitter is for females...

Jets get angry pats next week.....Seahawks get angry niners team.......roles will soon be reversed and order restored to the universe

See, this is the part that gets me. Where are there any clips of TB talking $chit. It's Shermans little story he made up. Yes, maybe TB said, See you after the game after that punk said something. I dont believe he said after we win. Especially knowing their pass protection. Whats not mentioned is Shermans taunts that made him say anything. What do you expect him to say? Your right, your gonna kick our @$$ ? One thing I can quarantee is if the Pats won, you would not hear a word out of Tb's mouth about it. This guy Sherman belongs on the Jets

Last edited:

I guess you were on the field and heard everything. Or should I say, heard nothing. No way Brady would ever talk trash. We've never seen him get in anyone's face, yell or have any emotion during a game. He's all business.

Wait, I thought you said you were outta here? That was quick.

Brady threw for almost 400 yards 2 TDs and 1 INT (the other didn't count it went through the receivers hands) against a very good secondary in a down pour. Brady can talk all he wants, his defense let him down like always.

I just checked, and both interceptions definitely "counted"

If Brady initiated the trash, I have no problem with the other guy yapping
on the field. After game tweets,however, are gutless evidence that the guy has some pu%&( in him.

Last edited:
If Brady initiated the trash, I have no problem with the other guy yapping
on the field. After game tweets,however, are gutless evidence that the guy has some pu%&( in him.

"He told me and earl to see him after the game when they win..... I found him after"

that comment makes it sound like sherman and earl initiated the smack talk and brady replied with "see me after the game"

the whole post game twitter thing IMO is just an explanation , pulling back the curtain to show what goes on in terms of smack

but my bet is, the seattle dbs started the smack, because defensive players almost always are the ones who initiate smack talk....

Using your logic, the other two interceptions that the Seahawks dropped should count, meaning he had 3 INTs. Btw, Russel Wilson seemed to be throwing pretty accurately in the "down pour".

Why is it people act like they won the SB when they beat the pats in the reg season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back