PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seahawks corner Sherman mocks Brady on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the end Brady got what he deserved. Whoopee, Brady passed for 395 yards, do the put those on the scoreboard now ??????? 1 TD in six trips to the red zone is terrible.

I would trade our entire secondary for one Richard Sherman. Him and a bunch of free agents/waiver wire pickups can't be any worse than what we got now.

A. Brady didn't trash talk. You've bought the story of the Seahawks Twit for some reason.

B. Brady had a good third quarter. He drove downfield on long drives twice. So to say he sucked after the second is not true.

B.

Brady can do no wrong in your eyes. Take off the blinders.

Brady played like a rookie in the second half and deserves to be trash talked. All he had to do was not throw a couple of terrible picks and we win easily.

Sherman Who?
We'll have to revisite Sherman Who? at the end of the season, i doubt the sea hags go anywhere, they're terrible away from their nest.

Last edited:
Brady can do no wrong in your eyes. Take off the blinders.

I criticized Brady plenty yesterday.

But Patriots fans are totally spoiled. Bassman w/ 15 posts is as bad as you and vice versa.

“I kept saying I’m going to get that next time. Every TV timeout, I went up and said it right to (Brady): ‘Please keep trying me. I’m going to take it from you.’ That was when they were winning. He just gave me that look and said, ‘Oh, I’ll see you after game.’ Well, I made sure I saw him after the game.”

“They’re going to say, ‘What’s wrong? He threw two picks. Well, he should have thrown five picks. If Earl catches every one, then it’s a long day for him. People don’t understand. We’ve got great players out here. We’ve got great players in the Pacific Northwest. The Seattle Seahawks have a lot of talent. People, they don’t look at the film. They don’t analyze anything. That’s why these analysts and commentators need to shut their mouth.”

Read more here: Seattle Seahawks Insider - The News Tribune ... rylink=cpy

What a childish @hole. Starting the trash talk, then implying TB egged him on. You won, grow up and shut up. Richard head! In that pic, Sherman looks like that little kid snapping at you and you just want to slap into next week. Punk

But Patriots fans are totally spoiled. Bassman w/ 15 posts is as bad as you and vice versa.

If intelligence here is based on number of posts your IQ must be -100.

That was just one of the quotes, Brady also made reference to Earl Thomas, apparently there was some back and forth going on and Brady made the comments when the pats were up two scores.

Any quote other than Shermans version? Sounds like he's inflating the story to build his own image to me.

Good, if Brady was talking trash and can't back it up, I hope to see a very angry man on the field next week aginist the jests, I mean angry from his eyes. Still more important to beat divisional rivials than a NFC team anyway

Agreed, but look what we have been reduced to. Hoping we play with passion, to beat a horrible Jets team, at home in New England, to keep us from going
3-4, with the #1 easiest schedule in the NFL.

8 years ago when we won the Superbowl the bar was set pretty high, now, not so much.

Agreed, but look what we have been reduced to. Hoping we play with passion, to beat a horrible Jets team, at home in New England, to keep us from going
3-4, with the #1 easiest schedule in the NFL.

8 years ago when we won the Superbowl the bar was set pretty high, now, not so much.

The NFC West has the best +/- out of any division in the NFL right now and it isn't even close. This is not an easy schedule. That said, this is the easiest part of the schedule, which is why it's scary to think of what could happen down the road if this team doesn't pull their heads out of their arses.

If Brady did indeed talk trash before the game (not sure if this even happened... read something about silencing the home crowd... nothing more), then it comes with the territory that he will hear about it after the loss.

However, taking it from the field to Twitter is rather puerile, IMO. And then to lash out at Pats fans, calling them "idiots" for stooping to his level just made his callowness even more manifest for all to see.

Links? I liked to read that

To the victors go the spoils.

Maybe we'll get a rematch in the SB?

:mad:

You're right, I should really be overjoyed that we are the champs of 2001, 2003 and 2004 and never complain about anything football-related again.

One of the Seahawks fan pointed it our earlier in this thread: Sherman's a ***** for taking the trash talk on the field to twitter/media. Trash talk happens all game long and is done in the heat of the battle. I'm sure there are a lot of things said on the field. You should leave it there.

On another note, can't help but think the reason why Brady threw at Sherman was because he was trying to prove a point.

You're right, I should really be overjoyed that we are the champs of 2001, 2003 and 2004 and never complain about anything football-related again.

Just don't cry and you'll be alright.

I know, don't you love it. Patriots fans are spoiled ? That got old a long time ago. Us New England fans are spoiled, but because of :

Bruins 2011 Stanley Cup
Celtics 2008 NBA Champs
Red Sox 2007 World Series Champs.

But we ain't spoiled because of Tom Brady. Its been 8 years since the Pats have won the Superbowl. The pink hatters are all gone. Now its just us doing the usual, "Bledsoe is the only All Pro on the roster, the problem is his offense line." Packers fans who clung to Favre for the lost decade while Brett put up huge, meaningless, regular season stats and was a media darling, have seen this play before.

I know, don't you love it. Patriots fans are spoiled ? That got old a long time ago. Us New England fans are spoiled, but because of :

Bruins 2011 Stanley Cup
Celtics 2008 NBA Champs
Red Sox 2007 World Series Champs.

But we ain't spoiled because of Tom Brady. Its been 8 years since the Pats have won the Superbowl. The pink hatters are all gone. Now its just us doing the usual, "Bledsoe is the only All Pro on the roster, the problem is his offense line." Packers fans who clung to Favre for the lost decade while Brett put up huge, meaningless, regular season stats and was a media darling, have seen this play before.

We'll always have our dusty 3 Games to Glory DVDs. :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey