PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seahawks-Bears Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they will beat NO's that is why I said 28th. They will have the worse record of the four finalists. Therefore we would pick 28.

Correct?

Nah, the pick is 24 up until they make the Super Bowl.

Draft is based on regular season finish, with ties settled by playoffs.

I don't think they will beat NO's that is why I said 28th. They will have the worse record of the four finalists. Therefore we would pick 28.

Correct?

i thought that the only way their pick changes from what it is now is if they make the superbowl....

I thought that if they win today and lose against New Orleans, then their pick is still 22 or 23 or whatever the smart guys on this forum decided it was.

Why do you guys think Seattle can beat New Orleans??

I think it would be a bloodbath. new orleans would demolish them

I agree. You should have heard the scene at the Superdome last night. As we were walking out at least 5,000 people were chanting "Let's go Seahawks." I can't imagine the NFC title game in the dome. Last nights game and the ATL game were ridiculous, and the NFC title game would trump the both of them. It was at least a steady 110 decibels in the dome the entire night.

We want Griese. Jesus, Grossman, you suck.

Correct?

No. If they don't make the Superbowl, we pick at 24. Only the SB teams are seeded - eveyone else picks according to their reg season record. Hence the PAtriots got 21 last year despite reaching the round of 8.

Nah, the pick is 24 up until they make the Super Bowl.

Draft is based on regular season finish, with ties settled by playoffs.

Thanks. I thought they dropped further with each round.

Thanks for the correction.

Grossman might be crap, but he's buying them a FG here.

Woohooo, I took the over (37.5)! At this rate I am going to get 35 of the needed 38 in the first half.:rocker:

The Bears have found someone to pick on. Jennings.

Trust your defense. Kick the FG.

the flag fell out of the umpire's pocket..... 3rd down

hahahaha

Go for it Benson has been carrying defenders all day.

Ok Give it to Jones!

WTF do I know! :D

so much for a short game, we are now working on an hour for the 2nd quarter LOL

Jones untouched, I could have driven a truck through that hole.

you know you got to give the designers of Soldier field some credit. As ugly as it is, it looks like all the luxury boxes are on the top of the stadium, and all the regular seats are below. Anyone been to confirm?

OK, that's better. Grossman is a turnover machine, though, every time there's a pass rush I worry.

Big game for The Twig so far :D

you know you got to give the designers of Soldier field some credit. As ugly as it is, it looks like all the luxury boxes are on the top of the stadium, and all the regular seats are below. Anyone been to confirm?

Yes, the luxury boxes are on the top. Though I think there are some mid-level boxes in the end zone, though I forget. I've only been there twice.

I don't even think that Meion cares whether they throw him the ball or not.

That scumbag is just happy that he has his money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes