PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SD sports radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFDan

On the Roster
Reaction score
Right now I'm listening to XX sports radio in San Diego. Not to call them idiots or nothing, but they are talking about Brady's right shoulder. They are not sure what to make of it. Guess they might want to do a little research on the subject.
:rolleyes:

Right now I'm listening to XX sports radio in San Diego. Not to call them idiots or nothing, but they are talking about Brady's right shoulder. They are not sure what to make of it. Guess they might want to do a little research on the subject.

HaHa! they truly have no clue. Let them think that after 50 TD's it's hanging by a thread and about to fall off...:)

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

classic san diego.

welcome to the nfl.

You sure they weren't being sarcastic?

Idiots? Morons? Dolts? But they're getting all their intelligence from kotong.

Lol, it would be funny to hear a sound bite of them talking about it.

I have been out to SD a few times. Their sports radio is so uninformed. Not in the same way many Boston sports mediots are uninformed. It is more like an "ingornace is bliss" type of misinformed.

wait, something is wrong with bradys shoulder?

wait, something is wrong with bradys shoulder?

Yea. Since Week 17, 2002. He just never has been able to regain his form..:)

oh man, i hope he's alright.

Aw, that's beautiful!

Guess you can't pull one over on those sharp San Diego radio guys!

Yeah, I heard that Brady's, shoulder doctor's, pharmaceutical rep's, trainer's sister's, boyfriend's, homeboy's, boss's, dog's, groomer's, brother, who used to work at McDonald's main french fry supplier's warehouse heard that BRADY was actually gonna be on the IR by Friday! DAMN! WERE DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whatever, Stay Classy San Diego!!!!!!!!!!!

oh man, i hope he's alright.

His bad shoulder is the reason why he only used the short passing game against Jax last week. I hope no SD fan reads this and lets it out on SD sports radio.

figured thats what it was.

come on guys, lets make another one of these threads. They're funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes