PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SD game: Get out the cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans should bring fake,cardboard cameras and such to the game...that would be a hoot!

To the hypocrite Chargers fans that are on their high horses right now, you can't talk.

MerrimanJuicer.jpg

Golly think you could photoshop Rodney with a juicer as well?

Ya'll have taken HYPOCRISY to new levels. Keep it up.

How can you even begin to say this with to whole Merriman thing last year?

How do you know your team is not doing something similar? You don't.

I'm going to the game and I'm definately going to make a sign, what it will say, I haven't decided yet.

I suggested this a couple of days ago. Like the humor, but I doubt they allow videocameras (which would be best of all).

Quite true but........they do allow cell phones. 80% of cell phones now have video cameras with audio built in.

Though I do enjoy how you guys are taking a negative thing and making light out of it, so us Pats fans can laugh during a time of so much scrutiny. I think in the end it’s not the best thing to do.

If I was watching this, seeing people with signs like that I’d assume their San Diego fans mocking the Patriots. Maybe it’s just me but this would be like San Francisco Giant fans glorifying taking steroids with signs like ‘WATCH OUT, BARRY’S JUICED!’

Yes I’m aware steroids/camera-gate are two completely different monsters of their own, but just trying to get across that we really shouldn’t be embracing this.

Then again I guess it’s comparable to people from the inner city gangs embracing their thug. Yes I know again! Kind of stretching the comparisons here, but just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back