Welcome to PatsFans.com

Scumbag Racist Hillary KKKlinton's Campaign

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Jan 16, 2008.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Nothing like an uppity white liberal to want to keep African-Americans in their place, huh..? Now the scumbag racist whore Hillary KKKlinton and her campaign are sinking to new lows. Can you imagine the outrage if a Republican said this..?!?

http://weblogs.newsday.com/news/loc...g/2008/01/ag_cuomo_on_nh_no_shuck_and_ji.html

Andrew Cuomo, on the radio, talking about Hillary's NH victory, via Capitol Confidential:

”It’s not a TV crazed race. Frankly you can’t buy your way into it. You can’t shuck and jive at a press conference. All those moves you can make with the press don’t work when you’re in someone’s living room.”

2. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Yeah, they've already taken heat for that. Not that the Clintons give a damn. All they will do is take another poll, find out what the demographic says, and adjust their spiel accordingly for that day. What was that strange cross-dressing singer's song, "Karma Kameleon"?? I have never seen politicians with lower moral or ethical standards than the Clintons, and I go back to the late 50s.

Maybe Hillary will cry again. That will get her some sympathy from some *white* women, anyway.

//

3. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

The Republicans don't have these kinds of problems because their are almost no blacks in their Party, but it is nice to see righties showing such racial sensitivity. Perhaps there is hope for you after all.

4. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Can you imagine if Imus said this?!!! Oh, wait, he already did. A few months ago. And lost his job over it. So, to be consistent... Andruo Cuomo should now.... run for Congressman for Harlem!!

//

5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +367 / 11 / -27

Megaditto's....

6. STFarmy

STFarmy In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Still though, don't you think it's pretty bad this guy said "shuck and jive"? (I'm not attacking the Clintons on this one, I'm sure they wouldn't want him to say something like that.)

7. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +100 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

Do you and Patters ever see around your DNC blinders?

8. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Since when is 'shuck and jive' a black expression? The only people I've ever heard say that were Bo and Luke Duke and those two were as white as new fallen snow.

9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Impossible, this can't be true, we should demand a recount, THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS THAT DEMOCRAT LIBERALS ARE NOT RACISTS, THEY ARE KIND, CARING, LOVING BUTTERFLY CHASERS WHOSE ONLY INTEREST IN LIFE IS MAKING LOVE TO PEOPLE OF ALL COLORS AND RACES, THEY WANT TO TAKE CARE OF US, THEY WANT OUR GOVERNMENT TO CHOOSE WHAT PAIR OF SOCKS WE PUT ON IN THE MORNING, THEY WANT TO TELL US WHAT TO EAT, WHAT KIND OF CAR TO DRIVE, WHO WE SHOULD BRING HOME TO DINNER, THEIR ONLY GOAL IS TO TAKE CARE OF US.

Dear Jesus we all know that there isn't a democrat in the country that has one racist bone in their body, Democrats were sent from God to watch over us.

Oh Heavenly Father God Bless The Wonderful Democrat Saints.
    Amen.

:bricks:

10. Patters

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

Yeah, it was stupid of him, but I thought Edwards' comments after Hillary's tearful moment questioning whether she had the strength to be CiC was even stupider. It's interesting the weird coalition of righties, Obama supporters, and the media exploiting Andrew Cuomo's comment. If Clinton had said it, it would have been more newsworthy, but frankly most people never heard of Andrew Cuomo.

11. STFarmy

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Yeah. I mean, I could care less. I think the way that racial things said now are automatically considered racist is ridiculous, and most of the time, it's fake outrage coming from guilty white people. People make a big deal out of stupid words nowadays.

12. mtbykr

mtbykr PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

#37 Jersey

That's the first thing I thought of

[​IMG]

13. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I agree 100%. I'm sick of turning the TV and hearing about it every single time. In my world (blue-collar construction and housing and a UN-type of neighborhood), I know racial things are thrown around a lot, but the people I work and live with see it as a huge joke. We all seem to be able acknowledge that people actually see skin color and notice it, too. Admitting that is part of accepting each other without forcing "diversity" and tearing at old wounds. We constantly give each other crap about stereotypes, accents, hair, names...it's all fun and good. But we always have each other's back when the chips are down or we need a hand (big snowstorms are the best). I know it's corny sounding, but it's true. There are real racists in the world, and they need to be bichslapped every now and then, but it's not nearly as prevalent or relevant as the media would like to perpetuate it. The real world says that different people can live and work together, and we rarely get to hear about that because it's so ordinary...at least in my world.

14. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +239 / 8 / -13

Come on Patters it wasn't stupid it was CALCULATED. Good old Andy knew just what the Clinton's want said. The double standard of Limo Liberals like yourself is breathtaking. Then you have the Clinton's Amos and Andy (Sharpton and Jackson) going along with the racial assault and politics of personal destruction against Obama with nary a peep) . Let's not forget the mugging that the Clinton's Step n Fetchit's man Bob Johnson did on Obama for the CLinton's. Looks like Carville and Begala have decided to drag poor Obama behind the Clinton campaign bus before they lynch him.

15. Patters

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

If it was calculated, it was still stupid. If anything, it backfired. Obama is doing even better in SC than he was before these remarks. Now, just out of curiosity, do you see Reagan's decision to launch his presidential bid in Philadephia, MS as an innocent mistake or as calculated racism? I hate to see you had a double standard in your analysis.

16. STFarmy

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Well put. People in the real world do that kind of thing. There's nothing like fake outrage to drive me insane. People get pissed over stuff just because they think that they're supposed to.

17. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +239 / 8 / -13

What I do see is that the republicans have put Black peopel in positions of power and nominate Black people for executive positions unlike the dems. Black people have been nominated for Governor by Republican conservatives and put in charge of foreign policy. OTOH in spite of unflinching support by Balck people for the dems they haven't gotten any real power within the party. No big cabinet appts, none nominated for Governor and of course when a black person wanted to become majority leader they CBC was told to STFU and sit inn the back of the bus.

As you point out there are few black conservatives, kinda crazy since based on the record they would have far more access to positions of power.

18. Patters

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

If you limit your claim to Cabinet posts, Bush has done a good job, but with regard to federal judges, Bush has appointed a far smaller percent of blacks than did Clinton or even Carter. In addition, I don't think there are any black Republican members of Congress, and are there any black Republican governors right now?

But, back to my original question, which was trying to see if you held the Dems to a standard that you don't hold the Republicans to, "Do you see Reagan's decision to launch his presidential bid in Philadephia, MS as an innocent mistake or as calculated racism?"

19. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

There's a third option:
    Reagan chose it as a calculated, symbolic move to garner support from liberals by showing he was sympathetic to the racial problems in the country past and present (Reagan Democrats)

20. Patters

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

Reagan Democrats weren't liberal, and I believe were a mostly northern phenomenon. In the south, Reagan's aim was to woo the Dixiecrats over to the white party, a strategy that actually began with Nixon, after JFK bravely made the decision that civil rights were more important to the nation than racists were to the Democratic Party.