Welcome to PatsFans.com

Scumbag Nifong Resigns

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Jun 15, 2007.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

""My community has suffered enough." - Scumbag D.A. Mike Nifong.

Oh, really, Mike...? What "community" is that...? The community of maliciously corrupt, out of control lowlife degenerate prosecutors that deliberately railroad three innocent men when the overwhelming proponderance of evidence points towards 100% innocence...?

No, my ignorant friend, your "community" has not suffered enough.
  2. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

And yet Qui Gon would be happy if Nilfong tried to railroad some blacks or Mexicans.
  3. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +170 / 4 / -4

Maybe Gonzalez will follow Nifong's example here and resign for lying or suffering from Alzheimer's, given his many memory lapses.
  4. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +369 / 4 / -2

Haliburton. :D
  5. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +369 / 4 / -2

Why are people lining up in here to defend such a dispicable, and unethical person like Nifong? Are you simply taking a position opposite that of the thread originator simply because you do not like him, or are you honestly trying to defend Nifong by deflecting criticism of him, in trying to direct it at somebody else?
  6. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Nah, he's a POS and deserves to be disbarred. But certain people have selective outrage and they're not above reproach for it.
  7. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +58 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

After what Nifong did he deserves to be in jail,for the abuse of power given to him by the citizens. He never had a case from the begining,but wouldn't let it go probley thought he could score some big headlines and advance his carrier.Instead he ended up trashing the reputations of those kids.Like I said he belongs in jail but he'll be in rehab,claiming it was the ( ALCHOHOL) that made him do it.
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2007
  8. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

There's a surprise... the scumbag hypocritical liberal moderator railroading another thread started by a conservative by mentioning something that has absolutely nothing to do with the issue at hand... nope, never seen that before... :rolleyes:

Actually, considering he didn't railroad the thread by mentioning Iraq, I should look at this as a sign of remarkable progress.
  9. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Patters, you are guilty of the crime of pointing out somebody's hypocracy.
  10. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

these are damn good questions... I mean, I thought even the radical libbies in here had come around on Nifong and finally acknowledged that this was simply a scumbag trying to prosecute 3 innocent students.

I guess I was mistaken... there is no lowlife so low that the loony libbies in here won't stoop to defend...
  11. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

:D

Notice the silence?
  12. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What part of "I have plonked Pujo" did you not understand..? Seriously... was it the "I", the "have", the "plonked" or the "Pujo" part that overwhelmed your feeble little mind...?

By the way, has your mom solved those long-line problems yet...?
  13. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +153 / 7 / -13

Cause he a democrat?
  14. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I love it! Qui Gon's so incapable of defending his position, and I've ran circles around him so many times, that he'd rather block than debate me. You know you're in exclusive company when someone would rather not even read what you write.
  15. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Care to give links to support your BS claims that you've "plonked" all these posters? (I'm expecting a link to a Lyndon LaRouche fansite, BTW, like you gave me in another thread)

Here are two examples of the Star Wars masterbater getting "plonked" and subsequently running away like a gutless coward....

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...t=56110&page=3 (Scroll down, note after I write a long, point-by-point response, The Coward is frustrated so he leaves with a tedious "Your mom wants her computer back" joke... and look he's getting on to my case in this thread for using a mother joke... you just can't make this stuff up)

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...t=53444&page=4 (Down a bit, after irrationally comparing what Rosie O'Donnell says on The View to the U.S. attorney firing scandal on the first page, The Coward refuses to elaborate on the idiotic comparison... so finally he loses it by claiming that I'm NEM in disguise)
  16. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

By "plonked" he means blocked. I bet he says "boinked" for f*cked.
  17. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +483 / 1 / -9

We all know what "Ding Dong Nifong" was doing "RACISM" he thought he was going to be an American Folk Hero with the politically correct liberal racists for nailing some white rich mother f-ckers who raped some poor little black girl, why by god they might even make a movie about me, Al Sharpton & Jessie Jackoff might even have dinner with me he thought :singing:

Tough Sh!t Ding Dong, your all washed up, you won't even get a divorce case now, McDonalds is hiring, you race baiting bastard.
  18. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

How the hell am I supposed to provide evidence that I plonked other posters...? I suppose giving you my password would be enough...? :rolleyes:
    Arguing with Seymour is like bashing your head into a wall... His feeble mind is so simple as to think "I got the last word in, therefore I won the argument"... That's why he obsessively responds to each and every single point of mine. I have never seen someone so obsessed with getting the last word... it's laughable...
  19. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Thought so. Once again The Coward doesn't deliver. I ask for some simple links to threads where The Coward has supposedly plonked someone... he gives me nothing.

So it's better to just give up like a coward instead? You're so easy it's laughable.
  20. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +483 / 1 / -9

I "Plunked" My Neighbors Wife In My Gararge During A Power Outage