Welcome to PatsFans.com

Scumbag Anti-War YouTube 'Vet' Admits He Is Faker

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Real World, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +919 / 7 / -3

What a POS. :mad:

Anti-War YouTube 'Vet' Admits He Is Faker

Share September 21, 2007 3:11 PM

Brian Ross and Vic Walter Report:

A Washington man, whose claims to have slaughtered civilians as a U.S. Army Ranger in Iraq were seen by millions on YouTube, admitted in federal court in Seattle today that he was a fake and a liar.

Jesse Adam Macbeth, 23, pleaded guilty to charges he faked his war record.

"He was in the Army for 40 days before he was kicked out of boot camp for being unfit," said U.S. Attorney Jeffrey C. Sullivan. "He was never in Iraq."

Macbeth's story of killing men and women as they left a Baghdad mosque included claims that he was a U.S. Army Ranger and had received the Purple Heart for injuries suffered in combat in Iraq.

His interview was translated into Arabic and distributed in the Middle East, said the U.S. attorney.

"Macbeth's lies fueled hostility to our servicemen in Iraq and here at home," Sullivan said.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2007/09/anti-war-youtub.html

How about this beaut:

In another recent case, investigators uncovered a man who posed as a U.S. Marine Chaplain, officiating at the weddings and funerals of Marines.

Reggie Lee Buddle, 59, of Puyallup, Wash., was sentenced to two years of probation in July after pleading guilty to charges he wore a Marine Captain's uniform and insignia.

Buddle, who never served in the Marines, participated in an opening ceremony of the Washington state Senate last year, delivering the opening prayer.

2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Sick bastids.......takes all kinds

3. STFarmy

STFarmy In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

What a disgusting individual. I can understand if you oppose the war, but to lie for the explicit purpose of smearing the troops is pretty heinous.

4. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

In days gone past if someone did something like this, they would be tarred and feathered..., or beaten to a bloody pulp. Ever felt hot tar? Burns like hell.

There is no true freedom without responsibility. If people are not held accountable for their words and actions, the entire society suffers. This guy needs to be severely punished. That dork MIT girl, too.

//

//

5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +837 / 27 / -33

Hint, you need to hold yourself to a high standard also... if you do not, people minimize what you say... you know kinda like last week when you ranted and raved about how what BB did was more egregious than what Michael Vick did or the exaggerations of George W. Still looking for that well thought out post on the main board..

6. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Not only are you completely full of sh!t, you are in inveterate liar. I never said BB's mistake was on par with Michael Vick's; quite the opposite.

But you are simply not interested in truth, and you never have been. You are about defamation of others' characters. You are all about lying, disinforming, and misinforming anybody who will listen to you. You are all alone in your little world striking out at anybody *you* don't like. You are a religious bigot of worst kind. You isolate yourself more and more. You create a foul-smelling nest for your self. You'd be pitiable if you were not so obnoxious. You make yourself less credulous with your every post.

//

7. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

lol... Fog's mad; we're happy

more profound christian message from our preacher guy

Last edited: Sep 25, 2007
  8. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +598 / 24 / -19

Putting On My Moderator's Hat

C'mon, this thread is about Jesse Macbeth, not Fog. Let's get back on topic.

9. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +837 / 27 / -33

Don't call me a liar, here is what you said, I have called you on these comments several times and you ignored them.. do the loonie moonies believe in self flagellation.. if they do why don't you indulge yourself because you swore at people, called them names and lied.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=61843&page=3

"That you would consider a comparison between Bush and BB as "delusional" says more about you than anyone else. Guess you don't read the news and how some people want BB fired, taken to court, sent to prison. That's right, some are saying what BB did was *worse* than Michael Vick. And you don't see the comparison to what some people (moveon.org) say about Bush ??? Speaks volumes about you. "Esteem factor" from all his buds in Texas ??? And, like you are not dying for some esteem from your buds on discussion lists."

10. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +598 / 24 / -19

Putting On My Moderator's Hat

GJAJ15, I'm posting this here because you do not accept PMs. (How come?)

I think you and I more often agree than don't agree, but I really think we have to be consistent with regard to our rules. As you know, I'm pretty forceful on issues of racial bias, and I have to be the same with religious bias. Please don't refer to Moonies as loonies, and please try to keep your personal attacks to a minimum.

11. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Re: Putting On My Moderator's Hat

well, as usual, he made it about himself when he had his hissy fit and personally bludgeoned another poster.... you know, the kind of thing he accuses others of, and proclaims to be "above"... he's no victim in this thread, whatsoever...

12. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +837 / 27 / -33

Re: Putting On My Moderator's Hat

So what he said is ok??? he is a fraud pure and simple.. not about his religion, but about his lies, preaching and trying to convert us all to the Unification church, I will tone it down but he needs to stop his preaching..

I don't know about PM ing, have absolutely no clue.