Welcome to PatsFans.com

Scumbag Alec Baldwin strikes again..!!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Apr 19, 2007.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Wow, is this guy a lowlife or what...?

"An enraged Alec Baldwin unleashed a volcanic tirade of threats and insults on his 11-year-old daughter, Ireland, calling her a "thoughtless little pig," and bashing her mother Kim Basinger -- and TMZ has obtained the whole thing unfiltered and raw. And, we've learned, the tape could cost Baldwin his visitation rights."

http://www.tmz.com/2007/04/19/alec-baldwins-threatening-message-to-daughter/
  2. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +430 / 5 / -2

Well, I'm not a big fan of his to begin with, and I certainly don't approve of his tirade, but he is her dad, and sometimes this crap is best left alone. My personal opinion is that he's a POS, but we don't really know what life is like in that "family", or whatever you might call it.
  3. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +183 / 4 / -6

Who would have though QuiGon follows the life of Alec Baldwin? I know the name, but beyond that he means nothing to me. I guess if Fox News watchers are obsessed with Anna Nicole, what's to stop them from being equally interested in the Baldwins? :D

Say, TMZ seems to be a good sight for Sanjaya fans too.
  4. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +430 / 5 / -2

You don't have cable so how would you know what's on Fox News? :D

I think people who dislike hollywooder's who spew their idiot opinions into the political arena, pay attention when they see Alec's name.
  5. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

You never heard Alec Baldwin's "re-canted" threat to leave the U.S. if Bush got elected ??? Or his suggestion that somebody ought to kill Congressman Henry Hyde during the Clinton impeachment??? You seem to exhibit a case of the "I don't recall" syndrome.

Maybe this will refresh your memory:

"... on Late Night with Conan O'Brien on December 11, 1998, eight days before President Bill Clinton was to be impeached. In an outburst that Baldwin later referred to as a 'parody', he said that 'if we were in another country... we would stone Henry Hyde to death and we would go to their homes and kill their wives and their children. We would kill their families' ".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alec_Baldwin

Oh, but he apologized, saying he was "only doing a parody" (???). Can you imagine if Bruce Willis had gone on Letterman and said the same thing about Nancy Pelosi or Steny Hoyer ??? This Congress would have dragged Willis in front of their kangaroo court, then made sure he never worked again. Oh, but that's because Dems are so "compassionate". Right. I forgot.

And, gee, I didn't know Fox owned Wikipedia !!! When did that happen??

//
  6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +264 / 10 / -26

The more you write, the more deluded you sound.... you really believe all of this main stream media stuff don't you. The reality is that no one cares what these guys say, despite what you are told to believe. Most of us really believe that they get up every morning probably take a crap and put their pants on one leg at a time.. after that no one cares what they do, what they say or what they believe.
  7. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

PsssT!
    A little inside information...

HE'S A FRIGGIN ACTOR!
  8. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Yeah, Baldwin's a dlck. He tried to ruin the Departed IMO, and his portrayal of Jimmy Doolittle in Pearl Harbor completely stomped on any possible vestiges of goodness that might have been hidden in that awful movie. What's the point?
  9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +533 / 2 / -9

It wasn't only Fox, this morning Matt (Mouse Face) Lauer and Creepy little Ann Curry of NBC were all over this Kind and CARING liberal piece of Sh!t (Baldwin) threating his daughter, the Cops better keep an eye on this bastard or the kid might wind up dead it is well known in Hollywood that Mr Liberal used Kim Bassinger for his own personal Punching Bag.
    :bricks:
  10. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +132 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

Baldwin is a peice of garbage that can not be reviled enough for me, however, this is clearly Bassinger given it to him!

To expose the differences of a father and daughter to publicly ridicule your ex, is beyond the pale.

She might have been hot in her day, but Alec is paying very dearly for this piece of ass!
  11. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

If you were to compile a list of things wrong with that movie, Alec Baldwin would only rank about #163.
  12. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

As many of us would gladly have done. :cool:
  13. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +132 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

I can not watch Martin Sheen get thrown off that roof enough
  14. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I agree :D But, as a point of clarification, the movie I was referring to when I said Alec Baldwin was #163 on the "list of things wrong" was Pearl Harbor, not The Departed. Pearl Harbor was atrocious. The Departed was, IMHO, a decent movie overall.
  15. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

How about Baldwin on SNL when he was on with the two chicks from a local public radio station discussing his "balls".
  16. mr3putt

mr3putt Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I think Alec will be taking an extended vacation out at Imus's ranch.

The two "Imans" of social sensitivity can dry out clean up and find Jesus.

They will then return...bigger and better...completely reborn and absolved of their past transgressions to sit at the right hand of......

Rush. :eek:
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2007
  17. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

"I don't give a damn that you're 31-years-old or 32-years-old, or a diva, or that your agent is a thoughtless pain in the ass who doesn't care about what you do next season... You've been getting a lot of hits but the Sox are going to straighten your ass out." -- 4.20.07, An irate Alec Baldwin to Alex Rodriguez

he is okay in my book.
  18. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

When a well-known Hollywood actor goes onto national television and calls for the murder of not only a Congressman, but that Congressman's family as well, I'd say the guy needs to be medicated, at the very least, or maybe given a time-out at a government facility for maybe six months.

When one compares what Baldwin said in front of millions of viewers, and was allowed to skate away without a scratch, and what an obviously inebriated Mel Gibson said *IN PRIVATE* to a cop, standing out in the middle of no where on some lonely street without a camera within a million miles, and the media water-torture he was forced to endure -- yeah, I'd say the obvious bias of the media in favor of liberal/left wing types has become detrimental to the future of the nation.

Oh, but that's "deluded". Yeah, right. Gotcha.

//
  19. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Our nation will be just fine. You might not like it, but who cares?
  20. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +264 / 10 / -26

Your delusion has to do with framing it as a media bias in favor of the liberal/left wing issue.. it is none of this, it is a figment of you and the right wing media's imagination.. nothing more and nothing less.. he is a freaking actor, no one cares except for those who want this to mean something. There is a trend to politicize the actions of left coast folk, this is not political, Alec Baldwin is a fool pure and simple. The people on the left do not like it any more than the people on the right, but you will never believe this.. keep reading all your biased stuff, they will think for you.