Welcome to PatsFans.com

Scumbag Air America Host Making False Accusations and Liberal Lies

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Oct 16, 2007.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Don't you liberals have any shame..? An Air America host falls and injures herself while walking her dog (now that takes brainpower :rofl:). So one of the other scumbag Air America hosts blame it on some sort of right wing conspiracy.

Naturally a whole bunch of liberal morons (yes, I know, a redundency) jumped on this slanderous bandwagon.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2007/10/16/2007-10-16_air_america_host_randi_rhodes_wasnt_mugg.html

Air America radio host Randi Rhodes is temporarily off the air, but claims she was brutally attacked near her Manhattan apartment are bogus, her lawyer and a police source said today.

Fellow host Jon Elliott claimed on the liberal radio network that Rhodes had been mugged while walking her dog, Simon, on Sunday night. Elliot, who said Rhodes lost several teeth in the attack, waxed about a possible conspiracy.

"Is this an attempt by the right-wing, hate machine to silence one of our own?" he asked on the air, according to Talking Radio, a blog. "Are we threatening them? Are they afraid that we’re winning? Are they trying to silence intimidate us?"
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2007
  2. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Well I don't really think it's appropriate to laugh at what happened to her. Sounds like a violent mugging/assault; I don't care for her, but I certainly wouldn't wish an assault on her. But yeah, that dude suggesting it was the right wing looking to silence her is a stupid, asinine, and even bigoted comment.
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2007
  3. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

The cops called her and she said she fell. My guess: the dog probably spotted an interesting bug or something. I've seen my average-sized sister dragged a bit by her Jack Russel Terrier. The dog has to surprise her, but it does happen. What's funny is all the people on Rhodes' MB saying she needs a Rotty or German Sheppard. She prolly would have been dragged 1/2 way across Manhattan if the dog had been that big.
  4. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0

It does????? How so? Sounds like she tripped and fell.
  5. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I heard the story earlier this morning, before she had told the cops anything; it was speculated to be an assault at that time. Sorry about that. Guess this makes that jerkoff sound like even more of an idiot for saying it was a right wing assault then.
  6. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

is rush limbaugh a scumbag host for smearing a 12 year old boy's family with lies as well?

I wish broacasters would do research before speculating on heresay...
  7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +496 / 2 / -9

She was probably mugged by an Illegal Alien or some other Smelly Creep that had been turned loose on society by a "Dukakis Judge" or some whack job Judge out in Frisco.

These people are running scared, G Bush, Talk Radio, Limbaugh, Coulter, Malkin, Bloggers, Internet, O'Reilly, Cable and Fox News are destoying them, Brokaw saw it coming and he grabbed his money and high tailed it up to his ranch in Montana with all the other White People that want to get away from all the things they want us to live with, no gang-bangers, winos, illegal aliens or Muslims living next door to Brokaw, his pal, Rodent Face Rather sits on his park bench every morning with his little bag of bread crumbs for the pigeons and says to himself "what the f-ck happened".

The Left Wing Liberals "Reign Of Terror" is over, a new day is dawning.
    PRAISE JESUS H CHRIST (cute perky katie couric is next)
    :bricks:
  8. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

First of all, my wife is extremely liberal, and I know for a fact that she has, on a number of times, been very ashamed of me.

Second, Why did Randi Rhodes get a sex-change operation? He played for Black Sabbath and Quiet Riot fakrissakes! What...he couldn't score enough as a guy? And besides, I thought he was dead! :confused:
  9. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Maybe... state your case, tell us what Limbaugh said, and then tell us how that deviates from the truth... Then I'll let you know if he's a scumbag or not.
  10. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +170 / 4 / -4

Holy Diver's right. Air America used the same kind of hyperbole that people like Limbaugh and O'Reilly have been using for years. Limbaugh most recently got caught doing it with phony soldiers, but a far broader part of the right wing did it by spreading lies about the family of the kid who gave the Democratic address on the radio a week or so ago.
  11. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This is about Rhodes, not Rush or O'Reilly. Make a separate thread if you take offense to them.

My take on Randi Rhodes is;

Who the bleep is Randi Rhodes?
  12. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

YEAH!....What NEM said....

and QG, are you serious about Limbaugh and the sCHIP kid?

"So the bottom line for me is: They can’t rely on truth to make their case for their cause. They have to lie. Be it about me, be it about their own voters (such as the Frosts) be it about President Bush, they must lie — and anybody who stands in the way of their succeeding with that lie becomes an enemy, becomes a target. That’s where I and my buddies in talk radio come in. We are a thorn in their side because we represent the truth they are trying to hide, the truth that they are lying about, and they have to do something about it — and they have to do that by lying. […]

They send the kid out to lie. They filled this kid’s head with lies just as they have some of these soldiers about me. Put lies in the kid’s head or put it on the script that he’s reading. He goes out and reads it. He’s 12-years-old! They will use anybody! They’ll corrupt anybody, to get where they’re headed. That’s who they are, folks."

damn....

This kid was in a frickin coma...Rush is going to hell....
  13. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +401 / 5 / -2

Fellow host Jon Elliott claimed on the liberal radio network that Rhodes had been mugged while walking her dog, Simon, on Sunday night. Elliot, who said Rhodes lost several teeth in the attack, waxed about a possible conspiracy.

"Is this an attempt by the right-wing, hate machine to silence one of our own?" he asked on the air, according to Talking Radio, a blog. "Are we threatening them? Are they afraid that we’re winning? Are they trying to silence intimidate us?"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2007/10/16/2007-10-16_air_america_host_randi_rhodes_wasnt_mugg.html
  14. Real World

Ratings:
    +401 / 5 / -2

At first I thought it was the old football coach and coordinator, but then I realized that was Ray Rhodes.
  15. Real World

Ratings:
    +401 / 5 / -2

I don't listen to Rush, and I think he's a buffoon which everyone in here knows. He's an idiot and I couldn't care less what people say about him. What I will say is that propping a 12 year old up there is a tad disgracefull. They shouldn't have done that.
  16. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +496 / 2 / -9

Mr & Mrs Rhodes whack job kid.
    :bricks:
  17. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

the kid was in a coma, his family was helped by the program, HE is the story, HE has every right to explain how this program helped him gain back his ability to speak and his life.

attacking him, and his family is the far right's was of 'dealing' with this. not addressing the issue.

and what, by the way, is wrong with helping sick children get better? who benefits from attacking this child?

have we drifted far enough away from the subject for you right wingers yet? (partly my fault)
  18. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Randi Rhodes isn't her real name, so I'd say thats 100% false Harry.
  19. Real World

Ratings:
    +401 / 5 / -2

I'm not gonna hijack the thread, and I have no issues with helping sick kids. I'll say it again though, it's wrong to prop up a kid in such a situation. That's not fair to the kid, and it's a slimy way to do business.
  20. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +242 / 9 / -26

Do you ever read what you say or even think it out, your knee jerk angry response is tiring and boring.. look for the facts on the two kids, you will find out Rush Lied as did most of the other right wing sites.. the dems are wrong for politicizing the kids, the repuklicans are equally wrong for exploiting it.. leave the kids alone, they have suffered enough damage, is there no shame in this world.