Welcome to PatsFans.com

Screwball Looney France

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Oct 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +644 / 2 / -9

The "beloved" minoritys, this is what you get when you "baby them" and "kiss their a$s".

EPINAY-SUR-SEINE, France When the call came about a car burglary in this raw suburb north of Paris one night last weekend, three officers in a patrol car rushed over, only to find themselves surrounded by 30 youths in hoods throwing rocks and swinging bats and metal bars.

Neither tear gas nor stun guns stopped the assault. Only when reinforcements arrived did the siege end. One officer was left with broken teeth and in need of 30 stitches to his face.

The attack was rough but not unique. In the past three weeks alone, three similar assaults on the police have occurred in these suburbs that a year ago were aflame with the rage of unemployed, undereducated youths, most of them the offspring of Arab and African immigrants.
    http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/10/20/news/france.php
  2. taltos

taltos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

France has just raised her threat level from panic to surrender. The only remaining level is collaborate with the enemy.
  3. pats-blue

pats-blue Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

They already do that if you have kept up with this situation, many politicians in france have publicly stated that the police need to show more descretion on who they arrest because these people are upset and rightfully so instead of condeming people that assault others for doing thier jobs they give tacit permission to assault the police officers. This happens DAILY in france. The inmates are running the asylum there and seem to have the backing of the government who are being politically correct and are afraid to "slight" these people but have no problem sacrificing thier police officers.
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2006
  4. taltos

taltos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I am aware of how bad the situation is over there. Was just trying to inject a little bit of humor into the situation. Sorry for that.
  5. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +225 / 8 / -13

For sale French Infantry rifle, never fired. only dropped once.
  6. pats-blue

pats-blue Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Actually I thought your comment was very humorous! I just used your post to hit the quote button so I could make my post.
  7. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +259 / 10 / -11

Putting On My Moderator's Hat

We have a rule against racist posts, and when you single out minorities (in this case African and Arab) it is racist. If you instead referred to criminals, it would have been a different matter. This thread is closed. If you feel is should be reopened, contact FTW.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.