PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Scouts, INc. latest mock

Status
Not open for further replies.

bucky

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
If this were for real, it would make me puke. But t's SO stupid, it just makes me laugh.

1) Antonio Cromartie, DC, Florida State
2) Abdul Hodge, ILB, Iowa
3a) Travis Wilson, WR, Oklahoma
3b) Montavious Stanley, DT, Louisville
4a) Leon Washington, RB, Florida State
4b) Omar Jacobs, QB, Bowling Green
5) Kai Parham, ILB, Virginia
6a) Josh Huston, PK, Ohio State
6b) Todd Watkins, WR, BYU
6c) Jeremy Bloom, RS, Colorado
7) Marcus Green, DT, Ohio State

I've heard from numerous sportswriters now that the Pats are interested in a DB in the first round. I don't know if that may be Cromartie, but it's not that farfetched.

drew4008 said:
I've heard from numerous sportswriters now that the Pats are interested in a DB in the first round. I don't know if that may be Cromartie, but it's not that farfetched.

I hope it's for Richard Marshall.........he looks like a gamer.

As for the Omar Jacobs pick... that's just stupid.

Please no Omar Jacobs, although Abdul Hodge is not that far fetched...

Last edited:
What the heck is a DC? The PAts are going to draft a defensive coordinator?

A DC is a defensive cornerback. I have no idea why they label them that way. It's not like there are Offensive Corenerbacks.

If the Pats do draft a DB, I highly doubt it would be Cromartie - the guy has NO track record of being a productive player. The Patriots don't gamble like that with 1st round picks.

Omar Jacobs in the 4th is a stupid pick, but not as supid as Houston in the 5th. And why would the Pats draft 2 DTs when that their strongest and deepest position? I can see a backup NT at some point, but 2?

Wilson is also a pretty poor pick early in the 3rd round. Just a terrible overall draft. A boom or bust prospect in the 1st and probably only 1 contributor (either Hodge or Praham) after that.

Last edited:
I can see Huston the sixth. What boggles my mind is L. Washington in the 4th. DaBruinz is convinced that Maurice Drew is a worthwhile pick in the middle (or early middle rounds). While I don't agree, it is an entirely defensible position as Drew does have that background of production. Leon Washington, on the other hand, is 5'7", and has been cronically injured through his entire career.

as much as i would like Hodge..can someone explain why some of you like the pick but when i suggested D'QWell Jackson..same size..slightly better..i got flamed?

and if we take a QB by any chance..its Reggie McNeil whos going to be a Randel El type of guy or i would like to see Travaris Jackson whos an athletic QB as a backup

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back